Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Space Under Back Seat

iq2nikk

Hey all owners, I maybe stupidly thinking hear but how many of you know about that under the back seat of the car there is a small laptop size tray hidden compartment, pull the hook towards the front seat of the car lift up the back seats and there you go a new hidden compartment. post if you knew this or are finding out about this now.

• Like 1

I keep the rear seat headrests in my storage compartment. There in the car if I need them but out the way when I keep the seats folded down or prefer more vision out the back. :)

Craig.

Snap, so do I, dont keep anything I want to get at there ,as like you i keep the rear seats down permanently and stow storage crates and a small fridge and other gear on top of the seats.

• Like 1

Same as craggle, it's where the headrest live.

thinking I might get rid of the tray and but a thin sub box in there instead

• Like 1

That's a nice idea.

There is a wheel shape hole under there too where the jack and compressor fit which I'm sure could be condensed and stored somewhere else.

Craig.

Set of waterproofs / gloves, locking wheel nut, good quality small tool set and a torch.

150 mile round trip to work along A roads, B roads & the good ol' M25. Any hint of bad weather and folded seats have a poncho blanket, set of warm clothing, extra torch !! Wooly hat and warmer gloves. Pays to be ready I guess lol.

Si

• Like 1

I assume you know that when you open the rear hatch that tray compartment nearest the rear can be removed and there is a space under that. (Turn the 2 knobs to release.)

george

Had to buy two new knobs for that were missing when i bought it

David