Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Gt86 Owner

cmclean

Well, not exactly 100% correct but more like a major contributor to the purchase !!. My son was starting to drool all over the thought of buying a GT86, so to stop the carpets getting mouldy, in steps the old man. I made a large donation to the fund and in the end also bought his 58 plate Auris SR from him as mother flatly refused to go to Marks and Sparks in the GT86. Oh well, at least I've now got a set of wheels to use when I'm back in the U.K. on a break. I think we got a reasonable deal on the purchase. We were offered £4,000 trade in on the Auris, unmarked and with 48,000 miles on the clock, but I'm sure it's worth a bit more. For the GT68, checked the Internet and then went to the dealers, ended up getting the base model without Sat-Nav, too pricey, in metallic orange for a fiver short of £24,000. After a few days and mumsy seeing the new beast, then pronouncing her reluctance to go shopping in it, it was back onto the dealers to let them know that there would be no trade in. No change in price, I just need to do the paperwork for ownership and get my own insurance. Now I need to keep an eye on both forums

So now you are a Two Toyota Family............Congratulations on the GT86 :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links