Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Goodbye Skoda Hello Toyota...

Bellster

Picking up a 2010 Toyota Auris HSD 1.8 VVT-I next week. I had a Skoda Fabia vRS 1.4 TSI DSG p/x deal done and I have to say I am massively impressed with the Auris and the HSD system. Reason for the change was cost cutting (saving for a wedding amongst other things) but didnt want to compromise by getting 'just' any car. Just under 2 years of the 5 years Toyota warranty remain plus Bristol Street Ford are giving me 12 months to run alongside with full european breakdown cover included. Got the car for £9056 (after haggling)! 1 owner, FSH and 24k miles. I will miss the Skoda (well the power at least) but looking forward to my first ever Toyota. Just wanted to say hi to everyone on the forum and hopefully speak to a few of you soon.....

Bellster

Hello Lee - welcome to TOC.

Welcome Lee - most folks on here seem to like the Hybrid lots, so it should serve you well :thumbsup:

Thanks everybody. Hoping it will be ready to collect as early as today. Can't wait to have a play with all the gadgetry!

Turns out the car I was due to collect didn't go ahead as I was unhappy with so many issues and concerns with Bristol Street Motors. They kept moving the goalposts time and time again and still wanted the pleasure of charging me for things I wouldn't actually be receiving. There was a rat here so had my deposit back and started afresh with Arnold Clark. They sorted me out a T4 Auris Hybrid '12 plate with touch & go extra that had 1 owner (toyota). Car is mint. Had it yesterday. Very happy with everything.

Glad that you've got sorted.