Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Rav4

GreyRacer

Couple of pictures of my wife driving our new RAV Invincible out of the garage. Not at home to take better pictures.

null-70.jpg

null-69.jpg

She tells me it's a great drive, very quite and all better than 4.3.5 we had.

Nice car, nice colour and wheels! Enjoy it's pristiness (not a real word..I know)

A

Nice car, nice colour and wheels! Enjoy it's pristiness (not a real word..I know)

A

Pristinity, Andy......

Lovely lovely car.......only just getting used to my dark alloys on a Decuma Grey, and hadn't seen those really dark ones before.

Big Kev jury is oot, considering ah loves that Heelander Green.....perhaps silvery wans would have been better to MY eyes, but your car, and health to youz both to enjoy it.

• Like 1

Oh dear..................

Another 4x4 without mud on it's wheels and that far from Chelsea!

• Like 1

A

Pristinity, Andy......

Lovely lovely car.......only just getting used to my dark alloys on a Decuma Grey, and hadn't seen those really dark ones before.

Big Kev jury is oot, considering ah loves that Heelander Green.....perhaps silvery wans would have been better to MY eyes, but your car, and health to youz both to enjoy it.

British Racing Green surely! (They always said I was colour blind)

Oh dear..................

Another 4x4 without mud on it's wheels and that far from Chelsea!

Mine's for snow, mud is too....well, mucky :(

A

Pristinity, Andy......

Like the green. Bit like BK on the wheels .... They are VERY dark, but it's good to see Toyota finally being a little adventurous on the wheel front at last

Thanks for the replies guys. Proper photos will have to wait until I get back to Blighty. Wife tells me the aerial is a proper nuisance with the garage door.

Ha ha - that caused Guy a problem too. I can tell you my stubby 2012 model aerial does fit but not sure how it affects reception.