Do Not Sell My Personal Information

T25 Avensis D4D T5 Tyre Sizes ? Can I Go Bigger ?

Azzawacker

Hello I'm hoping there's someone out there can answer my question! . I have a t4 model avensis to which has 17" wheels with 215/45/17 tyres is it possible to put bigger tyres on ? Ie 215/50/17 ? Because the ride is so so hard on these potholed roads we all pay road tax to fix ?

Would have to be 225/50/17 to keep the rolling sacumfarnce as close as possible your speedo might be a bit slower need to check it. Just need to watch for rubbing with the wider tyre.

Hello I'm hoping there's someone out there can answer my question! . I have a t4 model avensis to which has 17" wheels with 215/45/17 tyres is it possible to put bigger tyres on ? Ie 215/50/17 ? Because the ride is so so hard on these potholed roads we all pay road tax to fix ?

I'm using 225 45 17 on t 10 spoke Juno alloys (t-spirit), same as the ones in your display picture.

How's the ride because as it is now its !Removed! hardon my car I'm currently using bridgestones and good years