Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Repair Pricing

Lustral

Just had a work colleague reversed into the driver side of the door and made a massive dent in there.

Looks like that will be to be replaced completely. Im hoping that there is no other damage made due to the impact.

Im going to take it to the dealer and get a quote for the repair ... and i was just wondering what would be a ballpark figure that i should expect ?

To give an idea of costs without seeing the damage or photographs of the damage is very difficult

It may be an idea to get several quotes from local repairers and compare the prices

The Toyota dealer should use genuine parts and could be more expensive

The repair shop may be able to repair without replacement

Good luck and hope you get it sorted out soon :)

Thanks for the reply , as the car is only a year and a half old , i will be using the Toyota dealer only to get it repaired. The third party has admitted total liability already , however they have advised me to get a quote 1st to determine if they want to go through the insurance route.

Ill post on what the dealer quotes , also ill take some pictures in the morning.

I hear this story every day. "I'm not going through the insurance, I will pay" That is until they find out how much

A new door fitted and painted is likely to be in the region of £700-£800

Kingo :thumbsup:

I hear this story every day. "I'm not going through the insurance, I will pay" That is until they find out how much

A new door fitted and painted is likely to be in the region of £700-£800

Kingo :thumbsup:

Yup Parts-King , you are pretty much spot on. The estimator had a look at the car and they said the door needs to be replaced , also the B - Pillar needs to be work on as there are dents on there. The figure he came back was £800-£900.

Already notified my work colleague of this and he is going through his insurance on this now.

All being sorted in a the next few days , plus i get a courtesy car as well while the damage is getting repaired.

Pyschic estimates a speciallity, beam your picures through the ether and I will price the job for you!

Too many years in the job Kingo :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links