Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris Parcel Shelf

reach16

Yaris 53 reg

Does anyone know how the rubber bit on the parcel shelf ( centre if looking into the boot ) is secured in place ...mine seems to be missing something as it keeps becoming loose

Thank you

Kathryn

Yaris 53 reg

Does anyone know how the rubber bit on the parcel shelf ( centre if looking into the boot ) is secured in place ...mine seems to be missing something as it keeps becoming loose

Thank you

Kathryn

It should have two rubber prongs with a dart retainer on each. If the holes have become enlarged the darts will simply fall out.

Regards Geoff Peace.

Thanks for your reply

I have checked mine ...it is all there so it must be that the holes are getting bigger!

The part is called a Spacer and they are around £3 plus VAT from Toyota

Kathryn

Thanks for your reply

I have checked mine ...it is all there so it must be that the holes are getting bigger!

The part is called a Spacer and they are around £3 plus VAT from Toyota

Kathryn

If the holes are enlarged put a suitable sized washer behind the dart. It should not fall out then. If I remember my wife's first Yaris had this arrangement and every time the tailgate was closed it pulled the rubber 'spacer' down, so I removed it. Still in my garage somewhere!

Regards Geoff Peace.