Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Air Vents

breezer

:help::help::help:

Anyone know how to get the air vents or whatever (theres four of them, 1 on either side of the display and one on drivers side and passenger side) out so you can spray them if possible? :huh:

Lets see if jaxx knows this one, lol! Not a challenge mate, but your help is much appreciated and would be great if you know this! :D

The greyish colour that matchs the interior on it sucks, and i wana spray it silver, which is what it looks like in t sports. So jaxx wudnt really need to know this since his are already silver ;)

Thanx to anyone who replies :thumbsup:

Thats if anyone replies :(

well now mister know it all is here........ive never took them out but i have a pretty good idea on how to.

the two in the middle can be popped out from the back when you lift the dash away as if you were to rplace the stereo.

and fro the outer two eeeeeeermmm. if you put you hand up the back of the dash it may be possible to disconect the pipework from the back of the vent and then pop it out???

you have stumped me on that one a bit :D

How to remove centre ones (with pics) - click Removing the Air Vents on the left of this page

Cheers mate :D Jaxx was right for the middle ones B) as ever! lol!

Hmmm, i could probably get the vent thats on drivers side, but very much doubt the one on passenger side....you looked up there :blink: jesus, must havta hav a ruler sized arm to get up there like :(

<_< is that really the way to paint calibers? just looked on that site ithought you try not to paint the brake pad backin and bits? and does anyone no what paint to use in the inside on the dash?? :thumbsup:

<_< is that really the way to paint calibers? just looked on that site ithought you try not to paint the brake pad backin and bits? and does anyone no what paint to use in the inside on the dash?? :thumbsup:

Motorworld sell interior trim paint (it's specially formulated, don't ya know), but this is only in a limited colour range. Can't find my catalogue at the mo but I reckon there should be a silver. Alternatively, spray them with plastic primer and then just use standard car aerosols.

Rich

The greyish colour that matchs the interior on it sucks, and i wana spray it silver, which is what it looks like in t sports.

hi

what sliver are u on about in the t sports mine are the same dull colour of the dash...?

i know somewhere that there are silver surrounds that are silver that stick onto the edges i think they are on the irsh toyota site i think they only fit the on the window side ones thou as i was going to get some....

Hmmmm! all the T-Sports i have seen have got the silver air vents! I tried poppin the vent out like i was told, but didnt work, could get the centre ones out!! :(

I have a t-sport and I have the dull grey ones too.

Any onw knoe where we get silver ones from ?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links