Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anybody Tried These Head Units?

rambler

You're right Charlie but ive been considering sonys or kenwoods for a while now.

This is a lot cheaper though.....but ive never heard of Eonon.

That, Jamie, is the crux of the matter.....who the Charles is Eonon....? Do not let the UK distribution cloud yer judgefulness......more than likely far east mince, made from string, mirrors, pieces of chewing gum. The names are the ones to go for if you want longevity.

That, Jamie, is the crux of the matter.....who the Charles is Eonon....? Do not let the UK distribution cloud yer judgefulness......more than likely far east mince, made from string, mirrors, pieces of chewing gum. The names are the ones to go for if you want longevity.

Hi Kev

Yes that's my thinking exactly, besides these ones have a hinging motorised screen for the dvd slot behind.

That mechanism would be the first to fail me thinks.

So no its a little more saving for a known brand variety. Kenwood is my preferred choice.

Hi Kev

Yes that's my thinking exactly, besides these ones have a hinging motorised screen for the dvd slot behind.

That mechanism would be the first to fail me thinks.

So no its a little more saving for a known brand variety. Kenwood is my preferred choice.

Can't comment on the manufacturer - I'm pretty ignorant of all things electronic and therefore tend to stick to known brands liken Panasonic, Hitachi, etc. Boring but safe, eh?

Re the motroised screen however, the LC4 had one with the DVD/CD slot behind and it worked just fine. Don't know whose kit it was, mind.

Hmmm, I'm not fond of motorised levers and pivoting hinged things.

Coming from a plumbing shop & background I am constantly getting asked for shower door hinges and rollers...they are always breaking:(

Although it looks very posh, I dare say I would catch it with an arm or hand at some point, therefore probably breaking it.

No. .....stick to a fixed flat screen, and built into dash.

That's my thinking.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links