Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Excellent Fuel Consumption.

Phil White

Average 45mpg in our Aygo MMT (Auto), but that;s almost all urban stop/start driving.

On a long run though, we did get 55mpg at a steady 60mph.

Trouble with the MMT box, as good as it is, it tends to hold in a lower gear than you would if driving a manual.

• 1 month later...

Just had another excellent MPG. I filled the tank to the brim before going away at Easter and covered just over 300 miles on 3 bars of the fuel gauge, this consisted of motorway, "A" roads and country lanes.

Just had another excellent MPG. I filled the tank to the brim before going away at Easter and covered just over 300 miles on 3 bars of the fuel gauge, this consisted of motorway, "A" roads and country lanes.

Due to the shape of the fuel tank, the tank level gauge is not linear. 300 miles on three bars really doesn't mean very much until you refill the tank to the brim and calculate the MPG by dividing the litres of fuel added by 4.546.

• Like 1

The best I've achieved between refuels is 63.2, most of which was driving from West Sussex to Somerset and part way back, which contained a lot of 40-60 mph driving.