Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Yaris Hybrid Question

welshstyles

Hi I'm looking to place a order for a yaris hybrid but torn between the t4 and t spirit, do you think the 5mpg difference would be noticeable?

Thanks

I've researched both recently and decided to go for the T4. From what I discovered the T Spirit has bigger wheels which causes the reduced mpg. Any reviews I've read say the T4 is the model to go for.

I've ordered a T4 which hopefully will be here by 13th September :)

Thanks for reply, I think I'll go for the t4 spec ain't much different. What colour you go for? And did you get any discount

Thanks

I've ordered a Decuma Grey T4. I was told it is not as common as some other colours.

The initial figures I was quoted on my first visit needed a lot of adjusting to persuade me to buy. I was offered £1000 more for my PX and I persuaded them to give me the metallic paint free. I might have been able to get a bit more, but I didn't want to chance my arm too much. I didn't think I'd get the full amount of the metallic paint :)

Don't accept their first offer.

1 year free insurance and 0% interest go a long way too.

Apparently they have a good few T4s in the country. Delivery to dealer for some colours was about 9th September, and for others about 16th. I hope to get mine on or before 13th.

I have only picked up my T4 Yaris Hybrid this week.

To me a T4 is the best choice, it will have a better ride quality than the larger wheeled T Spirit. AND the tyres will be cheaper to replace on the T4.

• Like 1

I went for a T4 too :) mostly because of cheaper tyre replacement than the 17" on the T-Spirit and it just seemed like the best choice overall. Though I do admit that, despite having had mine for 10 months now (already!), I still do kind of miss the rain-sensing wipers which I had on my previous car for 10 years

Hi again, thanks for all your replies I've decides to go for the t-spirit in solid white :) mainly for the fact it got cruise control and the half leather. I've got the price for £15,152 and that's 0 per cent fincance but 200 for insurance because of the discount. And it's not pre reg'd ill be the first owner. Does that seem good deal?

Thanks

Hi again, thanks for all your replies I've decides to go for the t-spirit in solid white :) mainly for the fact it got cruise control and the half leather. I've got the price for £15,152 and that's 0 per cent fincance but 200 for insurance because of the discount. And it's not per raged ill be the first owner. Does that seem good deal?

Thanks

Sounds like a good deal to me. I was quoted £15,690 for a T4 inc metalic paint.

But I went for a pre registered car.

Enjoy your new car when you get it the T Spirit is a very nice spec.

have been told i will have to wait till start of december :(

have been told i will have to wait till start of december :(

That's not good :(

• 2 weeks later...

I am now officially a Toyota Owner. I collected my car today, a week early. It is lovely. Now the fun begins :)

• 4 weeks later...

I bought a T4 last October and am very pleased with it, just don't expect to get 80 mpg as the advertising material suggests, with careful driving I'm only achieving around 60 mpg after a year !

I hunted the web for the good price on a new car and got the best quote through Autobytel. They in turn used their franchised dealer Inchcape Toyota Nottingham who gave me the best deal.

The colour I choose was Sintra Blue.

I am now officially a Toyota Owner. I collected my car today, a week early. It is lovely. Now the fun begins :)

:yahoo: Enjoy

I bought a T4 last October and am very pleased with it, just don't expect to get 80 mpg as the advertising material suggests, with careful driving I'm only achieving around 60 mpg after a year !

Got a t4 too last October too and after the initial running in period (and winter!) I have been consistently getting 73mpg over a tankful - that's calculated by me and not the car - I just drive it normally like I would any other car. I'll see what I get this winter, but my worst mpg over a tankful since owning the car was 62 which isn't too shabby really :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links