Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Advice

CoRoLLa_KiD

Student on a budget of up to £150 ideally.

Soooo... wouldn't mind some advice on which of these 3 would produce the best bass :thumbsup: (clarity & all the rest too :P )

I know someone who has this & its pretty wicked. (cheap too)

http://caraudiosecurity.com/catalog/produc...6fa3a614821a1cf

Haven't heard one of these but I hear they're pretty swish, plus I can get one off the guy on eBay pretty cheap :thumbsup:

http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/product_in...roducts_id=2456

A friend has one of these but I haven't heard it properly, he says it shakes his fiesta so much most people get out (but that could be ford engineering :huh: )

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...ssPageName=WDVW

Any advice is appreciated, ta :D

if i was you m8 i would go for something like A nice (brand new) JBL or rockford sub.

i know these are normally more expensive but keep you eye out on eBay, i bought my 12" 1000watt JBL (brand new) SUB for 80 notes it would set me back over double that for a shop.

Rockford are wicked but pricey

JBL's are very nice and a good price.

i might have a mate with a really nice sub for sale if you would like me to ask him? i can PM what i find out.

Hope this helps

BTW i couldn't get link 2 to work

go for vibe for sure i have a full vibe install,thqat one isnt loud enough to make ppl get out tho!Talk to no1bassmonkey on eBay and he will sort you out properly,had jbls and got rid of those for the vibe so says alot!

By the way this is my install

Install2.jpg

I was looking around for something like that. But its hard to find a amp to go with it that'll run it properly. :(

That's why all of the ones I posted have built-in amps. Be alot easier for me just incase I need full bootspace :wacko:

Does your friend have an amp to run that sub? Let me know, I'm very interested :thumbsup:

go for vibe for sure i have a full vibe install,thqat one isnt loud enough to make ppl get out tho!Talk to no1bassmonkey on ebay and he will sort you out properly,had jbls and got rid of those for the vibe so says alot!

I've spoken to him & if I get vibe I'll be buying from him :thumbsup:

Not sure on what to have though :(

BTW, nice install you got there :drool::drool: (what amp are you running?)

Don't suppose anyone knows how much audio places are charging for fitting these days?

I'll need some wiring replaced from front to back & an sub & amp wired up (possibly 2 subs in an enclosure)

I can't imagine it being that expensive but I don't want to do it myself either because I'm a total novice :lol:

Don't suppose anyone knows how much audio places are charging for fitting these days?

I'll need some wiring replaced from front to back & an sub & amp wired up (possibly 2 subs in an enclosure)

I can't imagine it being that expensive but I don't want to do it myself either because I'm a total novice :lol:

It's relatively straight forward to do, but if you're in doubt then get it done professionally. Then, you know it's right.............and if it isn't you have someone to blame. ;)

Rich

go for vibe for sure i have a full vibe install,thqat one isnt loud enough to make ppl get out tho!Talk to no1bassmonkey on ebay and he will sort you out properly,had jbls and got rid of those for the vibe so says alot!

BTW, nice install you got there :drool::drool: (what amp are you running?)

thanks mate,im running two black box amps,the bb1 and bb3,plus also a hidden boshman amp,two ten inch PT100s and a set of vibe components and a vibe powercap,all in the boot plus some jbl components up front!Did have 6x9s but should never run those in front of a sub so after some 6" co axals,where bouts are you??

Sounds expensive :eek: trying to keep mine as cheap as chips :D

I'm in Worcester, West mids :ph34r:

Seen some reviews on it & they're all bad! Still waiting for bassmonkey to get back to me on some vibe subs though :thumbsup:

Been looking at this

http://caraudiosecurity.com/catalog/produc...roducts_id+1306

All the reviews on this are good & its like my brothers but bigger :drool:

I'm after something thats gonna vibrate my seat & make the passenger feel sick. But I don't want it to blow my 6x9's in the parcel shelf :wub:

no bass tubes arent that good!

As for your 6x9s they will sound **** with a sub below them as they use the boot as their enclosure as a sub does too,best to amp them too on high pass!

Tell me a price range for a sub and ill find you a good deal!

Trying to keep it below £150 :crybaby: but another £20 or £30 isn't that harmful to my bank account :blink:

ok for bass then here you go this jbl sub:

Sub

And this Jbl Amp

Amp

Comes to 150 quid in total altough you would need wiring and to make a box,which isnt hard!

Hows that sound? :thumbsup:

Just taken out of my Mazda before selling it 12" sub + Amp and all the wiring. only had it in 3 weeks. Now have Celica GT and am selling the sounds to pay for my wheel refurb. If your interested let me know and i'll get you more details. Am looking at £150. The Sub centre is yellow and the Amp is matching.

I had the Amp screwed to the back of my rear seat looked spot on.

Gaz.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links