Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Next On The List...

Jimlad

ok...

have my border bumper coming soon, got the mouldings to replace the side repeaters ( toblerones ). Also got clear side markers and diamond front corners.

Then going for full respray ( again ) to yellow/black combo. With black carbon bits eventually. Then some black decals. Also some nice red sparco seats. Also getting alloys refurbed.

Then audio system.

I've been buying bits and bobs that look tired ( tbar panels etc ), so my 1990 MR2 looks pretty good now. :)

What next tho ?? I always post something like this.. but I need some ideas.

I was considering Stage 3 turbo from fensport ( cheaper option ), or HKS 450BHP Turbo kit.

haha.. found something new to do.. thas cool.. so ur going along with that lil pic u painted up a while back? cant wait to see some new pics

Go to town with the ICE ..

Xbox, TV, subs, amps etc .. You'll need £1.5k plus fitting ..

Go to town with the ICE ..

Xbox, TV, subs, amps etc .. You'll need £1.5k plus fitting ..

xbox ?... lol

I've seen a few setups with little tv displays etc ... would defo want something like that.

Or... I'm gonna go for a £500 double din Alpine unit from audiocubes.com and some decent subs and enclosures from shawn M.

haha.. found something new to do.. thas cool.. so ur going along with that lil pic u painted up a while back? cant wait to see some new pics

jimyellow1.jpg

like this ?... should look good

Jim .. get the A pillars and the C pillars black too ..

hmm.. agree with bibbs.. go for the two tonish look.. very sexy when yellow and black

Have you considered buying yourself a newer Rev 3 or later tubby and then fitting the border nose, paintjob, carbon fibre etc.

Stand in better stead for engine mods. Just a thought. :huh:

Yea defo that'd look cool.

I take it you mean basically the whole top half of the car ? from bottom of windscreen up ?

jimyellowblack.jpg

I take it you mean basically the whole top half of the car ? from bottom of windscreen up ?

Yeah ..

And about the Xbox .. Get a custom fascia knocked up ..

I'm going to keep my alpine double din and a fold out telly ..

Have you considered buying yourself a newer Rev 3 or later tubby and then fitting the border nose, paintjob, carbon fibre etc.

Stand in better stead for engine mods. Just a thought. :huh:

mmm.. nah...

done to much to this baby yo get rid for a rev3. I'll be able to get whatever I want from this engine. Just may need more work.

does anyone have a pic of a proper mr2 which has a different colour roof ( top half of the car ) ?

there is a yellow one on www.roguesystems.co.uk .. and do a search for the annaversary ones .. the silvers have black roofs ..

Jim what about having a small bit of the black going onto the wings as well? Might look cool.

Jim what about having a small bit of the black going onto the wings as well? Might look cool.

?... like what ?

Also.. if I got the roof black... what colour would the scoop be ? Yellow would stand out a mile... mmm... I dunno.

Like the engine lid, and the scoop etc .. maybe something on the boot too ..

?... like what ?

Also.. if I got the roof black... what colour would the scoop be ? Yellow would stand out a mile... mmm... I dunno.

I mean if the black on the A pillars followed right down the wing...

Scoop wants to be black as well I think.

like on the top of the doors (bottom of the window) and then across the rear hind quarters?

like on the top of the doors (bottom of the window) and then across the rear hind quarters?

Yea exactly. & maybe the headlight covers should be black?

and then black mirrors etc too ..