Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toora 8 - 17" With Tyres

atikali2000

As the title says, I have a set of 4 Toora alloys with tyres for sale.

They are 205/40/ZR17. They are the Toora 8 spoke alloys as seen in the following pictures...

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/gallery/album01/Side_Profile

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/gallery/al.../Passenger_Side

The two rear tyres have done around 10000 miles from brand new and are still in excellent condition. Very good thread left. They are Federal tyres with bead protection to protect the alloy.

The two front tyres are BRAND SPANKING NEW having only done at most 150 miles. I have the receipt to show I spent just under £200 for the two tyres only a few weeks ago. They are Goodyear F1 tyres with bead protection to protect the alloy.

Also, I still have all the original Toora logo centre caps.

AND, the valve caps are the Anti-theft Caps from Halfords (£10).

They have a few very small stone chipping marks but nothing major. The front two wheels HAVE been kerbed VERY VERY VERY slightly. Only a tiny rub on the extreme edge of the rim. Not even noticable but can be felt when you touch it.

I have decided that I will sell these wheels because it isnt worth the hassle of having my car targetted by vandals cos it looks nice. I have had two break-ins within a month and a 3rd attemped break-in. Decided to go back to my original 15" alloys, so these ones are looking for a good home.

Additionally, (though it wont matter to most people) the rear two tyres are magnetised for use with a Speed Pulse Generator. This is the speed recognition system that is used on many Sat Nav systems, so if you do have a Sat Nav that uses this, you wont have to spend half an hour rubbing the tyres with a magnet ;)

Any further questions, just ask.

Atik

Ahh, :lol:

I knew I missed some information out.

Location is Birmingham, West Midlands. And looking for at least £400+. I already have a neighbour interested but all he is offering is £400 and wont budge. Ideally, I'd like what I paid for them when they were released (£700) but there is NO WAY I'm getting that but as much as possible will be nice... especially as I'm saving to go to Portugal in June.

Remember... 2 BRAND SPANKING NEW £95 TYRES = £190 worth of tyres!!!

Any further questions, just ask.

Atik

Whats the ET on them mate? If its 38 or above I think they will fit my yaris.

I'm in Walsall alot so i could pop down to fetch them

£400 is about right mate.

Hi Radtoy

Forgive my ignorance, but I have absolutely no idea what the 'ET' is on alloy wheels. All I know is that these alloys are 4 studs and fit my Corolla right from the boxes.

I am assuming Toyota vehicles will all have the same 4 stud configuration and should therefore fit. BUT I could be seriously wrong there.

Could any 'modding boffins' out there shed some light on this for me?

Thanks. Atik

well they should be the correct pcd of 4x100 and at a guess i would say they are a et38 which should fit!

Still up for sale (at 17:50hrs on 18/5/04) but I have someone coming round later on tonight who is interested in buying these.

TBH... I need the money quick so I may sell these tonight, if he gives me a decent offer.

Still have them. The buyer decided not to take them, as he pointed out a number of scrapes on one rim.

One of the front rims has got some kerbing damage (not sure how they ever happened as I have ALWAYS been careful) on the extreme edge of the rims. Never spotted them before! Personally, I think this is nothing major as you can barely notice it, but as the other guy was looking to get them fitted to a show-car, he needed them in absolute MINT condition. Basically a few light kerbing scratches (maybe 6-7cm long) and one which runs maybe 15cm along the rim which is thicker. The thick scrape deformation is around 2mm wide and I think it would run around 3/4mm to 1mm into the alloy.

If anyone is interested, I could take a picture of the rim and email it over. Let me know. I have nothing to hide and am trying to be as honest as possible with this sale.

I am looking for £400 - and need to make it a quick sale as I'm going to Portugal for Euro2004 and need the spending money :D Again - I emphasise that there are two BRAND NEW tyres (Goodyear F1) on the fronts costing £190 (still have the receipt) so you are getting a set of Toora Platinum 8's for £210!

[EDIT] Also, I have found out that the ET on them is 40 [/EDIT]

Atik

I am a little low on funds at the moment to but I would give you £335.00 for them!

Sorry Nick, £335 is a little too less.

I guess I'll hold onto them and wait for a highr price.

Will keep this post updated.

Atik

note to evryone these sshould fit a yaris a treat and no rear arch work should be needed but dont take my word for this,

Hi all,

According to this eBay item (same wheels as advertised here - not my eBay item but I found the item description interesting), these Toora Platinum 8 alloy wheels will fit onto:

KIA; SEPHIA II, SHUMA, MENTOR

MAZDA; 323, MX3, MX5, MIATA

MITSUBISHI; COLT, LANCER, MIRAGE, CARISMA

RENAULT; CLIO, MEGANE, SCENIC

SEAT; IBIZA, CORDOBA, TOLEDO

SKODA; FELICIA

SUZUKI; BALENO, ESTEEM, IGNIS, LIANA

TOYOTA; YARIS, COROLLA, PASEO, CYNOS

VOLKS WAGON; POLO, GOLF 3, VENTO, PASSAT

DAEWOO; LANOS, NUBIRA, ESPERO,

DAIHATSU; CHARADE, GRAND MOVE,

HONDA CIVIC, JAZZ