Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Self Adhesive Pads For Roof Gutter

DavidAygo

I took the roof gutters off to clean. At the rear (the boot hinge end) they are stuck down with two small adhesive pads. Of course I removed these, but now cannot find any suitable part to re attached them. I have ordered any number of self adhesive double sided pads, including the number plate ones. Toyota do not stock these as individual items.

Does anyone have any ideas on where to get these or how to re attach the now flapping ends of my roof gutter?

Thanks!

Approx size?

Amazon sell Sellotape Outdoor Sticky Fixers 20mm x 20mm - pack of 48 pads for £1.85 - which you can cut to suit. Make sure you get the 'outdoor' ones which have stronger adhesive.

what about self adhesive velcro just make sure that you clean the paint before sticking the pads on.

you can then take the covers off whenever you need to

• 2 weeks later...

Amazon sell Sellotape Outdoor Sticky Fixers 20mm x 20mm - pack of 48 pads for £1.85 - which you can cut to suit. Make sure you get the 'outdoor' ones which have stronger adhesive.

Thanks, ordered some and tried them, but still a no! they just dont stick to the rubber gutter part!

try a blob of holt melt glue (the stuff from a glue gun that you plug in)

I glued an entire frontend of a Citroen Saxo together with the stuff once that had been in a front end knock. All the fixings for the grill headlights had broken so I glued them.

Part number 75561-52020 is the part number for the replacement clip with ready fitted self adhesive, message Parts-king for current pricing

Part number 75561-52020 is the part number for the replacement clip with ready fitted self adhesive, message Parts-king for current pricing

Thanks, not seen a clip there, well not a seperate one anyway. But will do.

There are 4 clips one at each end of the mouldings the clips sticks to the car in the channel and the moulding pushes down into clips holding it all nice and tight. From the factory the clips are obviously fitted before painting as they are body coloured but new ones come unpainted

Ah, yes, they are all there and not going anywhere. It is just the self adhesive pads at the tailgate end I need.