Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Is The 0-60 Time Cts?

theenemywithin

@T128

I dont need to change gear my 2nd gear going to 110 kmph that is over 68mph

and I only have digitaltuning.ch chip for my cts and I am little faster than FN2 Civic Type-R

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• T128

• Yarisboy

• knowlson

• exon16m

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well sorry to upset a few people but i am pritty sure my 0-60 is lower than 7.0 seconds, i have had run ins with cars stating 0-60 times of 6.2 seconds and beat them. All i have done to mine is fidanza lightened flywheel, TRD clutch + clutch cover and a k&n typhoon.

Well sorry to upset a few people but i am pritty sure my 0-60 is lower than 7.0 seconds, i have had run ins with cars stating 0-60 times of 6.2 seconds and beat them. All i have done to mine is fidanza lightened flywheel, TRD clutch + clutch cover and a k&n typhoon.

Surely the Flywheel does a fair bit towards the performance.

People have said how the motor just zips around more, revving far more freely than with the old one.

Still, very fast! :lol:

People have said how the motor just zips around more, revving far more freely than with the old one.

It does make a difference, My mate has an EK9 type R with a few mods ie air filter, exhaust etc he said its pushing about 190bhp and i still manage to beat him by 2 car lenghs pulling away all the way and they dont weigh anything.

It does make a difference, My mate has an EK9 type R with a few mods ie air filter, exhaust etc he said its pushing about 190bhp and i still manage to beat him by 2 car lenghs pulling away all the way and they dont weigh anything.

Damn!

I really want a Flywheel but they're sooooo expensive. It requires more than a check behind the sofa for me to get enough cash. :lol:

Are Fidanza the only manufacturers of LWFW's? And are they the best?

Damn!

I really want a Flywheel but they're sooooo expensive. It requires more than a check behind the sofa for me to get enough cash. :lol:

Are Fidanza the only manufacturers of LWFW's? And are they the best?

I think fidanza do the lightest one at 55% lighter than standard TRD also do one but its no where near that light.

TRD according to Fensport is 27% lighter at £399.99.

How much is a Fidanza Wheel and where from ??

TRD has gone up to £440 on fensport. I got the fidanza flywheel from the same place but it was £255.

TRD according to Fensport is 27% lighter at £399.99.

How much is a Fidanza Wheel and where from ??

TRD has gone up to £440 on fensport. I got the fidanza flywheel from the same place but it was £255.

£255 is an epically good price. So you got the Fidanza from FENSPORT or somewhere else?

I may invest....

£255 and its lighter, bargain, Flywheel it is then after ive found my Skirts. ... or maybe before ??

Cheers chap ... :thumbsup:

• 1 year later...

0-60 mph timed with a G TECH Timer.. achieved 0-60 in my 05 CTS 6.5 sec. Is that a good time anyone?

6.5 in a t-sport...that's too fast isn't it? i thought they were running 7-8 usually?

all i can say is that it defo dont feel like 8.2 ,but under 7 surely thats abit optimistic for the power output

Well considering members quite frequently manage sub 15s 1/4 miles, It's got to be closer to 7 than 8 for starters if not dipping in the high 6s with a good launch etc.

So what could the Compressors actual 0 - 60 time be I wonder if the standard T-Sport could possibly be under 7 secs??

Under six??? Doubt that very much.

Driven right in dry conditions the t sport will be low 7 comp mid to high six

I'm pretty sure its around 7 - 7.3 seconds if you dont loose grip in 1st and dont carry any extra weight (i.e another person) because we suffer from our low torque. I've tried to time it but nothing concrete.

We can certainly keep up with Astra GXI's to 60 and they are rated at 7 seconds. Also if you bring into the argument the Celica T Sport quoted 0-60 time... mmm interesting.

• 4 weeks later...

6.5 in a t-sport...that's too fast isn't it? i thought they were running 7-8 usually?

Yes Thats the best time my car has hit 6.5 sec, i am hoping to hit the 5.7 sec barrier, with a few mods my car will be up there hopefully . I timed the my car 0-6 0 with a G tech pro Timer, it is very accurate works great everytime! Some racing slick tyres will bring them 0-60 time its all about the traction in 1st gear - get good traction expect very good time. i achieved my time with budget tyres... would love to see slicks on!

Should comfortably be under 6 seconds

Are you mad lol under 6 sec ?? stanbdard t sport no chance!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links