Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wheel Spacers - T180

crustyclam

Mine looks a bit odd with the winter wheels on. They are 225/17s but those ruddy arches make them look like Morris Minor wheels!

attachicon.gifIMG_1269.JPG

You mean they're not??

Mine looks a bit odd with the winter wheels on. They are 225/17s but those ruddy arches make them look like Morris Minor wheels!attachicon.gifIMG_1269.JPG

You mean they're not??

Only had two Ravs, both with the arch extendicators.......really think Ravs withoot them look dead tall and skinny, even more exacerbated by the absence of side steps. Just my opinion of course, which as usual attracts the utmost respect hereon in MY opinion.......

• Like 1

Mine looks a bit odd with the winter wheels on. They are 225/17s but those ruddy arches make them look like Morris Minor wheels!attachicon.gifIMG_1269.JPG

I am surprised you compared to Morris Minor Wheels, what with your love of French cars, I thought you might have said 2cv!!

My Daihatsu space saver reminds me of a 2CV wheel!

Most of 'em I've seen/had look as though they should be on a wheel barrow.

I've only once used a Space Saver wheel. Had a puncture on my HR-V (which was fitted with aftermarket 17" wheels and wide tyres) so fitted the standard space saver whic was superskinny to the rear drivers side hub.

I carried on to m destination as just 10 miles away, but watching the wheel wobbling around in the drivers mirror was very unnerving indeed and did not feel safe at all :(

My Citroen has a space-saver (£££ optional extra) and I certainly hope I never need it and will probably get a repair kit (compressor and string one) in case I can get away with a repair rather then use the space saver.

Opps, just noticed about wheel spacers, not space savers!

Delete post!

• 1 year later...

Still running 30 mm spacers, no issues. Tire wear normal

• 9 months later...