Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Matt Black Badge

Bob......This eBay listing ended in March 2013 and was located in Portugal! ;)

Bob......This EBay listing ended in March 2013 and was located in Portugal! ;)

The point was that they are available on E-Bay! ;) Thanks for pointing that out btw.

Nice, but can't you just paint your existing one?

Of course, but the point was... well, clearly misunderstood. I was looking at Matt Black cars and found the Badge. I thought it looked quite good. Whether it was still available on E-bay or anywhere else held no interest for me, as I was merely pointing out the colour was matt black and it looked good, in my opinion. People can if they wish paint their badges whatever colour they like. I expect some women who own an iQ might like their Badge coloured pink, but I wouldn't. It could also be painted white, for those who like the stealthy Badge look with their white cars. I quite like the matt black look, and have seen a number of cars with the matt black wrap that actually suits the car it is on. The wraps may be expensive, but they do make quite a difference to the way some cars look. Seeing an iQ in matt black, in my opinion, looked really good. Everyone has an opinion and they are welcome to voice it on here, which is why I said I think the badge looks good, :driving: