Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bluetooth Switches Off Automatically On Touch & Go

iantoc

Hi, i have touch & go plus on my 2012 Prius. bluetooth has worked fine with my Nokia E71, but I've just upgraded to a Sony Xperia SP and it worked fine for a couple of days, and then bluetooth on touch & go switched itself off. Now every time I switch the car on it pairs with the phone and is fine for about 1-2 mins then the touch & go bluetooth switches it self off. I've tried to switch it back on and it will not let me, I have to power the car off and on and the cycle starts again. I've tried deleting the pairing and then repairing with my wife's Sony Xperia S which has worked fine in the past, but bluetooth on touch & go still switches itself off after 1-2 mins, it's all very frustrating. Any pointers great fully received. thanks Iantoc

Have you tried deleting all the phones and bluetooth media players then pairing the phone you use most first.

• 2 years later...

Same problem here. (Although 2 years later is seems). My Samsung s4 with lollipop connects and then touch and Go' s bluetooth turns off after a minute or so. When it connects to my wife's new iPhone 6, it works flawlessly though.

I am at a loss. The S4 had worked for a year(ish).. It is hard to tell what Upgrade of which device caused this. The dealer updated the firmware of the T&G, winch did nod have any effect.

Very frustrating. Does anybody else have the same problem ?

(Since I am from the Netherlands, living on an island has nothing to do with this problem ;-))

On a lot of Android phones after creating a pairing there will be 1 or 2 questions pop up on the phone itself asking you to accept or confirm a request from the Touch & go system, before selecting accept/confirm ensure that if there is one that you tick the selection to "always allow" the connection request if you don't select "always allow " every time your phone connects you have to wait for the pairing request to appear and confirm it on the phone. If you don't accept the connection request on the phone the bluetooth will initially connect, wait for you to confirm the connection request which if you don't will result in the phone disconnecting until the next pairing request.