Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Master Key For 09 Auris

steviepark

Good Evening

I wonder if anybody can help with a question, i have just bought a 09 plate Auris TR (1.33) and on reading the brief manual it states there should be a master key supplied with the car and a key number fob all i was given with my car was 2 remote keys (two button types) although i have no problems if i ever needed a new key would this mean a new ecu etc.

I've had two Auris from new - a 2009 and my present 2012. Both came with 2 identical two-button remote keys, and that is all that is supplied. The separate master key has gone by the board.

Thanks for reply Frostyballs just been in touch with Norwich Toyota dealer said they can do whole key for £150 dont need key num just v5 and old remote key.

OK - if you already have the two remote keys that were originally supplied, do you need another key (presumably both remote keys are working).

Wife always has 1 key and i always have the other so thought i might get another to keep at home just in case of an emergency although at £150 i might think about it for a year or two!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links