Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bodykits

Daron

ive been looking for a company to do a kit, ive been told MTTE but there well expensive compared to some of the prices for import parts found in America...

I noticed Jimlad also wants a border front bumper.. where are you buying yours from?

also Phoniex.. where is the cheapest/decent quality place to buy these parts from?

It was going to cost me £1000 to get the border bumper including shipping from Japan ! ( from MTTE )

Well expensive!

The nice chaps at RogueSystems got together a Group Buy of 5 bumpers. They're all snapped up now and we should have them in a few weeks hopefully. Something in the region of £300 - £400 if I remember.

I also have a Borner nose in the post!

I think matt said the border 'style' nose will sell for £350 when it finally hits rogue systems... of course, we will have ours fitted by then! :P :P

I was also planning on the border bumper, but after closer looks, im kinda swaying towards the veilside bumper...

Anyone know where the cheapest place is to get these from?

And does anyone that has this bumper know if there were any problems in fitting?

Cheers

Dave!

there can be fitting problems with any bumper mate. Especially poor copys !

As for the border bumper.. do you think it would be poss to fit the reg plate inside the gap in the front ? As opposed to on the end of the nose ? Would it be legal ? Or too hidden sorta ?

Well my number plate is in the gap in the middle at the moment, and ive had no troubles :ph34r:

Ive been speaking to Veilside USA about getting a completely original kit along with the Andrew Racing F wheels. So, it will be all original, therefor should hopefully fit ok.

Dave!

As for the border bumper.. do you think it would be poss to fit the reg plate inside the gap in the front ? As opposed to on the end of the nose ? Would it be legal ? Or too hidden sorta ?

i kinda think it may be a little too hidden depending on the git that stops ya :(

we'll all be gettin £30 fines, lol

-Z

i kinda think it may be a little too hidden depending on the git that stops ya :(

we'll all be gettin £30 fines, lol

-Z

I saw a pic of one with it tucked in underneath in that hole. mmm.... could stick it on the very front I suppose.

But would be better underneath

I know where I'm sticking my numberplate when I get my Border nose.

hmm.. once i get mine im goin jap style and putting mine on hinges so it swings back when im driving.... swinging back license plate = no license on the speed cameras... heh heh heh :bye:

i may plonk it on top of the nose. like them jag x's

-Z