Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2014 Prius

Chris Dance

Had a call from Toyota dealer today inviting me to see the 2014 Prius with a view to trade in. I am reluctant to change my 2011 Prius T Spirit as it has a very low mileage and is immaculate. I stated any new car I buy must have a spare wheel. The salesman did not think this was a problem. He also stated he could arrange a very good deal. I have arranged to go next week. Has anybody else had a phone call or seen the 2014 model Prius?

Is it something different to the current model ?

Nothing has been announced about Prius, but Prius + is getting a 2014 revision to trim & spec and this bulletin has just been released to the network.

New trim levels T4 is now Icon & T-spirit is now Excel

Panoramic roof is now optional on both trims

Price reduction( TBA )

New Tech pack option on Excel:

 Toyota Touch Pro Navigation
 Pre-Crash Safety System
 Adaptive Cruise Control
 Intelligent Park Assist
 LED Headlamps with Dusk Sensors
 Front Seat Heaters
 Auto Rear View Mirror

There are photos of the new model 2014 Prius on the internet. It is a new shape and has more room. I tried to put the link to the photos on here but it did not work.

Current 3rd gen Prius is only 4 years old a new model is not due until 2015. Based on Toyota's usual 6 year model life the model was launched in 2009 has had it's midlife facelift in 2012 and a 4th genration is due 2015. I really don't know what your dealer if referring to as no official information has been issued recently on Prius only Prius +

Devon Aygo you maybe correct and the new model seen on the internet maybe for USA only, and will be in UK in 2015. I will sort it out next week when I go to the show room. The salesman only said he could do a good deal on a 2014 model so it is most likely a new Gen 3. I asked if it was a new model and the salesman stated it was!!