Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ornage And White

Intro2

Hey guys, long time but i have been busy installing an in car PC system to deal with dvd, gps etc have run into a small hitch which i guess someone will know anyway Celica GT (Import) just replaced the head unit (which was kenwood) with a Pioneer no problems with wires except there is an Orange/White wire from the car which has no place on the new stereo but was connected to the old stereo, any ideas what it does/is? also everything was fine on the pc front using a Belkin power inverter to drive the PC but since changing the head unit i have really bad interference on the screen when powered up even thou its wired the same as the original!! again any ideas? seems to be picking up noise off the fan in the inverter so anything to do with this litte orange/white wire?

thanks

ive experienced interfearance from an inverter fan.

just try stoppin it spinning (with a screwdriver or somat) and see if its still does it, you usually get a buzzing noise aswell thought the Speakers

THANKS Have already tried that just before getting your post and the problem persists! so its not the fan, only dissapears when your turn the inverter off!, maybe an earth!, but still puzzled by this bl@**y orange and white wire!.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links