Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Knocking From Passenger Side Wheel

Azzawacker

Hi all .I own a 54 reg t25 and have had a very annoying knocking when going over uneven road surface . I've even told it as the lower track control arm to which I replaced today . Took it for a spin around and it's still there ! . I've tryed the wheel play check and found no play in track rod end or ball joint ! What else could it be ? Plus when doing over potholes it makes a almighty bang anyone else had this problem or anyone could share any ideas ?

Mine does it, it's the brake pads rattling, Mr T stopped it for awhile by greasing the back of the pads. You can test it by gently applying the brakes while going over the bumps and it should stop knocking. If you are careful brake with the left foot and keep the accelerator on with the right foot.

I've done them too mate it kinda feels as the wheel wobbles a bit but when checking the ball joints and track rod ends they seem ok I'm kinda thinking it could be the inner tie rod or anti roll bar links

Drop links maybe?? Or slider pins on callipers??