Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Neck Cushion For Yaris

mickandjanet

Always find that I need to rest my head back when driving but the head restraint on the Yaris seems to far back and can not adjust it any further forward, anyone point me in the right direction for a decent neck rest suitable for the 2012 Yaris Sr.

Thanks

Have you tried the inflatable neck travel cushions which are widely available from the high street "Pound" shops?

Thanks for the info, the ones on the Amazon site look good Value and stay in place unlike the rotation type,will get a pair in Grey to match interior.

Thanks again

Bear in mind that, as you say, it is a head restraint and not a head rest. It's part of the occupant protection system of the car. As such adding anything between it and your head will change what happens in an accident.

With all due respect and I can understand it if you find it uncomfortable but. I wouldn't if I were you.

Car seats and safety systems are computer designed and tested to operate in crashes. Every measurement is critical and in this case it wasn't test for people wearing things crtainly like that around the neck inflatable job. The seats in your car are designed that way for a reason.

Say for example you have a crash and they have to cut you from the car. Will one of these things aid you or simply be the wrong thing in the wrong place ?. Please don't think I'm having a go at you, nothing personal is intended. I just wouldn't like to see someone hurt.

Also if your driving and have an accident someone could even try and blame you for having restricted movement due to it. Just a thought.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links