Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Not A Good Start

karlos 70

hi all-need a little help or a point in the right direction to another post. i have a corolla t sport, driving ok until the dash lights up after being parked at work all day (no lights on driving to work in the morning) engine light plus traction control and vehicle stability light on. took it around the corner to my local garage, they reset everything and the lights have gone out. they didnt tell me the code but they said it was something to do with the secondary air valve? they have said to keep driving it and if it comes on again, get in touch with them again so they can investigate futher. i have read about the trc off and vsc lights on but not with the engine light on. i spoke to toyota and they said the engine light comes on as a matter of course if there is another fault. could the brakes and this valve thing be related? i think it would not be but...........im no mechanic so please be gentle, but if there are post already on here about the problem a point would be appreciated-regards