Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Which Tyres?

Paulus17

I think Yokohama geolanders would be my choise as an all weather all rounder.. Either that or I would choose the same tyre that is currently on the car if I was happy with them ?? Why risk a change ?

Had not really considered them as the ratings were not as good as the performance GYs

GY C/C/69 dB

YW F/C/ 74 dB

Thanks for the replies folks. :thumbsup:

Its difficult for me to say whats best as i don't drive the Rav so don't know how it feels to drive,and to be honest i don't think Mrs P would notice any difference what she had on the Rav,but obviously i would still like a decent tyre on the Rav for her but nothing that would break the bank.

Dave that tyre looks really rugged and to be honest i was looking at the Yokos on the Blackcircles site,but as Charlie says why change,which i suppose is right,and the newer updated version of the Bridgstone will be fitted.These current tyres have now done over 52k and still good for a few k more i believe??

Would it be wise to use the spare which is as old as the Rav but never been used,along with new tyres??

How can anyone fault a tyre that has done 52K miles and never given problems ?

Tyres are just so subjective.. What one person reckons is an ace quiet tyre another will reckon is rubbish...

It is of course worth asking the question but no matter how often this question is asked very seldom will the same answer be given....

Ant decent range tyre from any of the top makers will give within reason the same results..

How can anyone fault a tyre that has done 52K miles and never given problems ?

Tyres are just so subjective.. What one person reckons is an ace quiet tyre another will reckon is rubbish...

It is of course worth asking the question but no matter how often this question is asked very seldom will the same answer be given....

Ant decent range tyre from any of the top makers will give within reason the same results..

Performance is half the game, durability the rest I think. I've replaced with Yokohama Geolandar G91 previously as they performed well and they came on the car from new.

These (G-012) drive just as well (no noisier imo) but will hopefully last longer (G91 haven't done so well for lasting) as they come with more tread!

I've got Michelins on my other car which came with 9mm like these and they did 50k miles. These were cheaper than Michelins and G91's though (through Black Circles) at £135 ish.

As CF says, all decent brands of tyres have their place in the market, it's down to choice and previous experience.

Dave

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links