Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How Cometh?

Paulus17

Just noticed i have a star :eek: when did this happen and why.Confucious again :huh:

Has it been given to the right member as i don't feel i help out in any way not been mechy minded.

Blimey so have I.

edit: I think I've sussed it.This week must be the turn for people called Paul with a blue Rav to get one.

Thanks for that David :thumbsup:

Well if thats the case and its geuine for me then all i can say is THANK YOU VERY MUCH DON :thumbsup:

Blimey so have I.

edit: I think I've sussed it.This week must be the turn for people called Paul with a blue Rav to get one.

LOL.That could be the reason Paul :D

Wow, yes thanks Don, it is appreciated, and will give us something to talk about in the bar tonight!!

So who gives Don his stars, 'cos he deserves a bucket of them. :clap:

Wow, yes thanks Don, it is appreciated, and will give us something to talk about in the bar tonight!!

So who gives Don his stars, 'cos he deserves a bucket of them. :clap:

He's quite happy getting bits off fellow members' cars he "works on", Ainz min.

He has a nice selection of repeater lamps................a quid a go...........just saying :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Has he got a spare sun roof then Kev! Or should it be "2 stars" Kev.

• Like 1

I try and credit all of the regular contributors and certainly those that have done a tutorial. I do miss the odd one but eventually catch up. If not - nominate!

Has he got a spare sun roof then Kev! Or should it be "2 stars" Kev.

Kev got his 2nd star for quote of the century - telling somebody "thats no a word". Kingo got upped to 4 because he's nearly staff and he looks after us (and the fearless way he quotes a Toyota price).

Its like been on the new years honours list :cheers:

Arise Sir Paul !!

Thank you Sir Charles of Worcestershire :death: whoops missed :ffs: must get to specsavers :eek:

Kingo got upped to 4 because he's nearly staff and he looks after us (and the fearless way he quotes a Toyota price).

I've got a thick pie skin after all these years of quoting Toyota prices..........im never shocked any more.................apart from Kevs language, that is shocking :eek:

• Like 1

I have no stars but I have no warning points.

Not sure why this is highlighted in my avatar.

You've been a member since 2008 and made over 300 posts so you should have..............