Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lexus Lights

Chuck04

Well, what the title says really :P been looking into gettin some lexus rear lights, and the've got them going on eBay for £114, cheapest ive seen them yet, what u guys recon, will they fit my Tsport ok or am i likly to have any probs, would u recomend buying them??

Cheers

Charlie :thumbsup:

They are in the latest Kroozin catalogue at Motorworld.

£89.99 per pair.....cat no SS803...to fit Yaris 1998 on.

Rich

Not E-Approved tho! which is quite sly coz 99% of every other lexus type lights on other cars are E approved :ffs:

yeah, I bought mine off eBay for £96... mouldings are crappy, and need some serious trimming before they'll fit. I had two sets, both the same, ended up modding'em myself.

They're not EEC approved but everything's there. I've been through a VOSA checkpoint and they OK'd them. Reflectors are in the red lenses...

those are acutally for the Vitz, thats what it says on the box, but should still fit on the t-sport

what the 1s on eBay or 1s from Kroozin catalogue , has any1 else brought them off eBay and had trouble with them, where did ppl buy theres from?

Tsuanmi Racing ***** are closed now

language

Edited by jaxx

They're not EEC approved but everything's there. I've been through a VOSA checkpoint and they OK'd them. Reflectors are in the red lenses...

Does it matter? My car was Japanese domestic market only. So nothing on it is EEC approved.

It sounds to me like a similar thing that happens with motorbike crash helmets. The visors have to have the kite mark by law, but there's a hole in the law which lets you have non BS visors (something to do with the fact that a German, say, touring over here on his bike won't have the kite on his visor. This exception also applies to native brits. )

Regulations.....Pah.

There's always a way round them.

Rich

I have some Booster clear lexus rears, available off the shelf.

HTH

Kevin

pictures and how much?

cheers

ps: you got apexi ind kit for a 1300SR?

I don't have any pictures to hand as I am not in the office at the moment but they are exactly the same as the lexus lights people have been posting up. I will have to check the pricing in the morning as I can't exactly remember off the top off my head. Its been a long day!! :rolleyes:

I have 5 x Apexi Induction kits on order, they should be with me soon. Give me a call if you would like me to put one back for you or send me a secure message from the website. www.envyperformance.com

Thanks

Kevin

any thoughts on price?

The Apexi Induction kits are £120 inc VAT.

Thanks

Kevin

induction kit or lights, i got my induction kit from envy for £120 think saw lexus lights at £150