Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sonax Extreme Detailing Spray

Big Kev

Recently recommended by Oor Clare's father Tony (remember them.....from Alcatraz,,,,,sorry, Isle of Man?), I was directed to try the above named product which I wholeheatedly endorsify and include pictorial evidence of its effectability. It is utterly stunning stuff to use, simplicity itself to remove, and makes the acid rain here shed like mercury off glass.

Thanks also to Three 5 Chris who did some fetch and sendy from a well known car detailing stockist in 'Uddersfield.

I have no link with the GERMAN COMPANY WHO MANUFACTURE THIS PRODUCT, BUT CAN SUPPLY MY DETAILS IF THEY WANT TO SLIP ME A FEW SCHILLINGS.....

Really worth trying this stuff, peeps. Zoom in on the photos for best results if facility available.

Remember......Funnerburd Too is 9 years auld this month........

Big Kev

post-59404-0-68162300-1379516485_thumb.j

post-59404-0-69454600-1379516513_thumb.j

• Like 1

Top job...

That is one clean & shinyyyyyyyyyyyyy car ! :)

Do you have to wear sun glasses to look at it now ?

So if I use this on my RAV...

Will I have the same guy in the reflections ?

Or, is there a female version ?

Thought that was T2 Kevster?

Did my 2 vehicles with said stuff. Waiting to see what the detailing bods call "water shedding" when washing this weekend.

My sincere thanks also go to Mr Three5 and will pay for the brews at any station of his choice between these three choices;

York

Scarborough

Chapel-en-le-Frith International Hub.

The latter will be home made but with tea bags and water that nevertheless were originally paid for by me making it all the more enjoyable by you.

Looks cracking that does and its got a lot of the bits I want one mine...eventually,so get ready for some questions Kev ;)

Les

• Like 1

Photos are indeed of Funnerburd Too....edited.......clayed, waxed, detail sprayed all took aboot 4 hours (one side and rear) allowing for frequent preticipation......love Scotland.......

Thanks also to Three 5 Chris who did some fetch and sendy from a well known car detailing stockist in 'Uddersfield.

I have no link with the GERMAN COMPANY WHO MANUFACTURE THIS PRODUCT, BUT CAN SUPPLY MY DETAILS IF THEY WANT TO SLIP ME A FEW SCHILLINGS.....

BK I live in 'Uddersfield , where is that company? I've got some austrian schillings and other pre euro money that can still be exchanged. Must get round to it.

BK I live in 'Uddersfield , where is that company? I've got some austrian schillings and other pre euro money that can still be exchanged. Must get round to it.

PM sent,,,,,,

Car looks stunning Kev and a credit to you ! Perhaps a link to this product ?

Having just bought 2 litres of my old favourite Meguires last touch I may just buy a wee drop to try....

That looks great - I must clean our RAV but I don't think it will look that good!

David

Moved to Car Care and detailing forum as not RAV specific.........Lets get all our Toyotas shiney! :)

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Would Sonax detailing Spray on your windscreen be ok as a rain repellant instead of Rain X or other such product?

A