Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2012 Auris Hsd Review After 5 Days Ownership.

Nonfatmarc

Hi all,

Well I picked my 2013 Auris up last Saturday and have used it for varying type of trips so far ranging from a 4 mile commute to a 50 mile motorway and I can honestly say that this is the best car I have ever owned!!!!!

I decided that I would drive the first tankful 'normally' (i.e. how I drive my 4x4) and just keep an eye on the average MPG reading from time to time..... Well I filled up when the fuel light flashed on Sunday night (as the dealer had put a few gallons in) and I triped the MPG counter and after driving 250 miles or so I am averaging over 60MPG (on the reading - probably less in reality).

I am blown away by this as I have not been pandering the car and on occasion gave it the beans to get up to speed on a few fast A roads... I think my journeys are probably ideal for this type of car though as they are mostly A roads with a bit of stop starting and motorways.

I love the fact that when cruising in traffic at 30mph the car seems to run purely on the motor... Amazing!

I can see what the dealer warned me about now..... He said I would not want a 'normal' car after having a hybrid.... I completely agree!

All I need now is for there to be a good 4x4 hybrid that can pull my caravan so that I can get rid of my diesel monster!!

Marc

"All I need now is for there to be a good 4x4 hybrid that can pull my caravan so that I can get rid of my diesel monster!!"

Lexus RX450H can tow

I have looked into the Lexus 450h but there is no way I can afford one..... Even second hand!!

Maybe in a few years?

Marc

I have looked into the Lexus 450h but there is no way I can afford one..... Even second hand!!

Maybe in a few years?

Marc

Fair enough, What about the earlier RX400h that can tow

Yeah, a mate of mine was after a RX300h but was put off by the low mpg and high tax; Now they're drooling after an RX400h but are a bit stuck as they are like, 3x the price! :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links