Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Avensis 2.2D Estate T4 And Winter Tyres

Pjotr

I have the follwoing for sale:

Avensis Estate 2.2 diesel T4 , 6 speed manual, Black Metallic, 55 plate (nov) 96K, no need to introduce you to this car, easlity get 40+ loacle driving and well into 50's when on a long run.

Full Mr T service history

Still under Mr T warranty which I believe is transferable to new owner, this runs til Nov 2014 and cost 35odd/month.

Needless to say it a good runner

Has a single electric tow bar as I have been towing a small trailer for our annual camping trip and to the tip.

Has a T dog guard and a rubber mat in boot so all clean

Had Brodit phone fixings in 2 places (for mr and mrs...)

Sat nav on the T4 (bit simple but it works)

Warranted work:

New clutch and fly wheel due to small oil leak at about 80K

One injector at late 70's (honeslty can not remember exact miilage)

alternator and starter motor replaced in the 80's too

new discs and pad in last 10-15K

break pipes mentioned at last mot so have been fixed

no expense spared on the car

other info.

MOT Nov 13 but am happy to get a fresh one prior to sale.

Front tyres gettin worn but legal (conti tyres), rears fine

alloys, some scratches as expected but OK

ALSO in sale, Vredestein winter tyres on steel rims, all legal but one pair gettin a bit worn (3 year old) other pair fine- included, they are awesome in snow!

Body work, small ding on the bonnet due to neighbours son chucking a small stone (bugger he was...) ie small dip but this was 4 years ago and touch up paint is fine so no issues.

Odd scratch on front at rear bumbers from Tesco shoppers (bugger them !!) , bumper is black so hardly notiable apart from the front where you can see it if viewed close up.

Will throw in Thule fixings for aerobar too (sorry but will keep bars for new car).

Car has done us well, and anyone knowing the model will know what I am talking about.

£2800 all in for a quick sale, all above included

£2500 for car only

just PM me for more details, car going to a dealer in 10days as trade-in, not asking much above what I have been offered and you get winter tyres etc in the package.

By all means make me an offer for the winter tyres/rims and doguard, just PM me.

Located n Scottsih Borders, 1hr20min from Newcastle, 1 hr from Carlisle and 1from Edinburgh.

More than happy to submit pics and more details on request.

• 2 weeks later...

No-one interested in winter tyres and rims for a 2.2D ??? Will consider ANY offer (ok not £4 but any reasonable offer...) rims are Mr T cost about £75/corner and rubber on wheels are Vredstein Snowtrac 3. Going cheaply to anyone wanting winter safety.

• 1 month later...

still available?

If so:

wheel/tyre sizes

photos of wheel/tyre condition?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links