Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Skyview Roof / Roof Rails On New Verso

Whiphound

Hello,

I am a new member.

I have recently ordered a New Verso (Decuma Grey, Excel with Skyview roof) and am eagerly awaiting its arrival (about 6 weeks required for the skyview option).

I can't find a consistent answer to the question of whether or not if you specify the skyview roof the Excel retains the roof rails.

I have read in various places that with the skyview, you cannot have the rails (and this was my expectation when ordering), but the salesman assured me that you get both the roof rails and the skyview roof, even going as far as to say that they had had one in the showroom that they were selling.

So does anyone know the answer (or own) an Excel with the skyview roof and can confirm?

HI there

Firstly, Congratulations mate with your new buy, it must be an amazing feeling, hey its on my bucket list for sure lol.

Interesting question though, we're in the market looking for a used Verso and we have recently come across a few of them, although being the shape prior to yours, that have a panoramic roof with roof rails, or were we imagining it? lol, I am certain that they did and cannot see any reason why you couldn't have them!

Good luck mate and take care.

Sammy :flowers:

• Like 1

Hello,

I am a new member.

I have recently ordered a New Verso (Decuma Grey, Excel with Skyview roof) and am eagerly awaiting its arrival (about 6 weeks required for the skyview option).

I can't find a consistent answer to the question of whether or not if you specify the skyview roof the Excel retains the roof rails.

I have read in various places that with the skyview, you cannot have the rails (and this was my expectation when ordering), but the salesman assured me that you get both the roof rails and the skyview roof, even going as far as to say that they had had one in the showroom that they were selling.

So does anyone know the answer (or own) an Excel with the skyview roof and can confirm?

No roof rails with Skyview, if you select it roof rails will be dropped out. That was the case with pre-facelift also and it hasn't changed in the facelift. Your salesman is talking rubbish.

• Like 2

Thanks, that confirms what I thought in the first place and for me the roof trumps the rails. We currently have a Honda Jazz with the some thing and it makes the rear seats so much lighter.