Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tns510 And Ios7 Bluetooth

pysgodfish

HI Since upgradinbg to IOS7 I have lost the abilty to change tracks and autoiplay via the steering wheel control. Worked fine before - any suggestions to fix this?

Thanks

Martyn

Sounds like an Apple thing rather than a bluetooth thing, one of the hazards of upgrades, something nearly always ends up falling over with an Apple update.

Kingo :thumbsup:

Nightmare

I have to keep an iPhone 4 with firmware ver 4.3 so i can play video through it. Ver 5 onwards doesnt work. Its really bad of these car company's not keeping up with smartphone firmwares and issuing a firmware updates for their satnav's and BT adaptors. They can issue updates via the loading.kiwi file on the tns 510 and 350 Sd card but that still requires you to buy an updated map card and disconnect your Battery first before you insert it then reconnect. And the cost £136!!! Cleaverly, they only say the word Ipod and not iPhone. Think ipods are not bothered by it but as i dont have one i cant test. So if you know better please tell

David

I sorted out the problem by looking in an Apple forum - just needed to hard reboot the phone by switching it on and off

Oh thats good news. Would move to 7 but have jailbroken ver 6.1 and use lots of good apps on it. Also have the power button problem, where it doesnt respond to pressing. (Very common). So have to use a built in app to designate a floating on screen button to do it. Apple change the phone out under warranty but dont want to loose my jailbreak so have bought a ribbon cable to replace the defective one

David

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links