Do Not Sell My Personal Information

High Mileage Iq

Hicardo

Can you advise what's the highest mileage IQ you've heard of, both man and auto? (Highest ODO reading)

Mine has done less than 38,000 however I have seen a few IQ's advertised for sale on Auto Trader with about 70,000 plus miles on them

I've seen one on 96,000 online. Mileage is a number in my eyes. Could have 20,000 on the clock and all of them could of been hard driven.

Thanks guys....

I think there aren't too many then with big mileages.

Aaron, I still think its interesting to see what mileages they can do, although I agree with your point that a mile can be very different dependent upon the driver.

If someone had posted saying they knew of, or owned an IQ2 auto, that had worked hard for 4 years and had just topped 160k miles with just routine maintenance, and gearbox still in fine fettle, then that would give a good indication that they are tough little cars and likely to be very long lasting.

Mine only has 7k on the clock in 10 mths, so it's gonna be 20 years before I find this out for myself!!

I've done 6,300 miles in four years so it's going to take me one hundred and six years! :wheelchair:

JC

Mine has done less than 38,000 however I have seen a few IQ's advertised for sale on Auto Trader with about 70,000 plus miles on them

I plan to keep my IQ for as long as possible so I will find out eventualy ! however I only do 5000 miles per year so it will take a while !

I do around 10k a year so will take me a while as well! Mines on 24k at the moment

Highest advertised on Autotrader today are 69,500 on a 59 reg.

& 68,000 miles on a 11 plate for an asking price under £5000,

Might be some error there.

george

Yeah that sounds a bit cheap for an 11 plate ....around 25k a year mileage too which is pretty strong going. Maybe it's a bit beat up, and blowing oil past the rings, hence the cheap price, and inadvertently answering my question on longevity?