Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Recomending A Garage

Surfer01

I know of a garage in Worcestershire where the mechcnics formerly were trained and worked for Toyota. Their labour rates are excellent and they do a brilliant job each time. The only drawback is that they are very popular and have a waiting list of at leaast 2 weeks most times. Is there anywhere on the forum where recomendations are allowed?

Aside from recommendations within individual topics, Toyota Owners Club doesn't have a facility where members can recommend companies or services to others. Drawbacks with such a facility would be maintenance of the information, and ensuring any such recommendation was impartial (for example not a company actually advertising their services in the form of a spurious recommendation).

There are other sites which offer something similar - for example Honest John operates a 'Good Garage Guide' - but again, how this information is managed in terms of impartiality and accuracy is open to question.

We have thousands of satisfied customers, but one or two would never step through our doors again for one reason or another. One mans recommendation for a good company could be flamed by just one or two idiots, or indeed a troll just looking for mischeif

For some reason I agree with Raistlin :fear: :fear: