Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello

lirav

Hi All,

Bought my Rav4 a couple of months ago and just want to say hello.

Here are a couple of pics after it's first wash since buying it.

Exterior.jpg

Interior.jpg

Really happy with it and a great family car. Had a BMW 130i M Sport before this – a bit of a beast with 265hp, but not very practical or comfortable with a 20 month old baby!

MPG is about the same as the 130i around 25-35mpg, but not to bothered as I only do around 4-5k a year.

Welcome to the club, that's one very nice looking Rav you have there. :thumbsup:

Hello Dave - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

Hello Dave and welcome aboard,great forum and lovely looking Rav you have there :thumbsup:

Most of us wouldn't admit only washing our car once in 2 months but you haven't been converted yet.

Not bad for a first attempt though!!!

Welcome to the club Dave :thumbsup:

Rav looks great but to keep it that way you'll be wanting to fit mud flaps...................

All Lancastrians welcome on here Dave

Nice Rav too.

I also used to own a wolf in sheeps clothing, a mk4 golf R32.

Like you it just wasn't practical with a baby grandson,but I do miss it tbh.

There's some very knowledgeable folks on here,but hopefully you won't be needing any.-;)

Plenty of banter too,especially from our friend north of the border,if you can decipher it that is -;)

• Like 1

Somebody before you washed and waxed it more regularly than 6 times a year for sure, Dave..........stonking car.....black always looks so good as long as it gets washed using ostrich feathers. Welcome aboard forum, and deffo get them fludmaps on asap as Davrav says. :thumbsup:

Somebody before you washed and waxed it more regularly than 6 times a year for sure, Dave..........stonking car.....black always looks so good as long as it gets washed using ostrich feathers. Welcome aboard forum, and deffo get them fludmaps on asap as Davrav says. :thumbsup:

LOL... I usually wash my car more often than every two months!

Not really had the time, but had a few hours spare this afternoon to wash (two bucket method of course), clay, polish and seal. Car looking 10 times better than when I got it.

Never been a fan of mud flaps... Each to their own i guess.

Yes black cars look great when clean, also the most satisfying to wash as you can really see the results!

Your sidesteps will stop some crud like giant mudflaps, but wait 'til ye see what lands ON them minus front muddeez, and keep yer rear wiper in good nick......without rear mudflaps you will need good rear windae cleaner.....lol.

all this tosh about cleaning cars, mine gets done twice a year whether it needs it or not, once when it has had its service by the guy who chooses his finest rags laid out for inspection on the gravel floor, and I stick it through the local car wash in the middle of winter to get rid of some of the salt off the windscreen as my washers are generally frozen, might even be empty by then I guess.

all this tosh about cleaning cars, mine gets done twice a year whether it needs it or not, once when it has had its service by the guy who chooses his finest rags laid out for inspection on the gravel floor, and I stick it through the local car wash in the middle of winter to get rid of some of the salt off the windscreen as my washers are generally frozen, might even be empty by then I guess.

Barbarian ! :o What on earth do you do on a sunny Sunday Morning ? ;)

Work it oot Paul......he's in prison fgs........

• Like 1

Forgive him for he no not what he says :doctor:

• Like 1

I just pop it round to Kevs if it needs a clean, why waste all that money on potions and lotions and not forgetting all that time, when it will get dirty the next time you go for a drive, how many pots and bottles do you have for the car - probably more than the misses has for herself and yours are more expensive - did you buy the latest collinite Paul? :)

Work it oot Paul......he's in prison fgs........

I think the chain link fence is to keep him away from the car.................

I just pop it round to Kevs if it needs a clean, why waste all that money on potions and lotions and not forgetting all that time, when it will get dirty the next time you go for a drive, how many pots and bottles do you have for the car - probably more than the misses has for herself and yours are more expensive - did you buy the latest collinite Paul? :)
Sounds like this fella to me;

• Like 1