Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wheels B***er

S2Sosmart

Finally got the money together for the set of wheels that I've been after since I got the car (2009). Spoke to the 2 companies that I'm in the process of playing off against one another and they both took the wheel details and my tyre choices with a view to getting back to me.

Both phone calls came back with the fact that the wheels are on back order until 'at least' a month away if not 2 months, or maybe after Christmas !!!!!!! 😁😁😁😁😁😥😥

Just have to get on with all the other things I want to do instead now lol

Si

What wheels are tyres are you thinking of going for? Just ask as I'm looking to change mine sometime so getting ideas. :)

Craig.

Sorry Craig,

Keeping it secret until they're bought, fitted and photographed

Tyres I'm looking at though are Nexen N6000 in either a 195/50/16 or a 205/50/16 flavour,

Si

That's one of the sites I've been in contact with

And whoever changed the title,thankyou. Didn't realise that it would trip any filters

Si

Aaah man..... the ténsion....

Spoke to the sole UK importers today.

The wheels 'definitely' will not be available until the new year when the factory gear back up for production . ATM they're concentrating on 'winter' wheels. So, to avoid any more suspense here's what I'm aiming for when at all possible

2f5c642a605cec70b7b24ab01e986fbd.jpg

The wheels are Wolfrace GB Lugano's in 16".

Feel free to comment and as soon as I 'actually' get them the pics will be up straight away

Si

I think they look really smart, a very good choice. They compliment the black IQ perfectly.

Is yours a black one? Is that your iQ with the wheels superimposed on to it?

That's not actually my car (Just a generic black one off of a wheel configurator site). My car is black though so it's about as close as I can get without photoshop

Si