Do Not Sell My Personal Information

T180 Sold

poolplayer

Well the old T180 has been sold to a dealer for £6700 it was a 56 plate with full toyota history on 86000mls. Glad in a way had a brand new rav D4D gx in 2004 for £18000 and got hit at 50000mls with the old clutch bill of £1800 so I buy a T180 come on here a week after and find out about the known faults big ones at that. So looking for a audi a3 to get me about till new year see what the prices are I'll keep reading in case new faults crop up with the all new rav with my track record something will ......

Good price from a dealer,but you might just have lowered their mark up -;)

Not that the issues are a big secret.

Well the old T180 has been sold to a dealer for £6700 it was a 56 plate with full toyota history on 86000mls. Glad in a way had a brand new rav D4D gx in 2004 for £18000 and got hit at 50000mls with the old clutch bill of £1800 so I buy a T180 come on here a week after and find out about the known faults big ones at that. So looking for a audi a3 to get me about till new year see what the prices are I'll keep reading in case new faults crop up with the all new rav with my track record something will ......

Confused..... You only had the car a week ??? 6700 is not a lot of coin really for a car like that...

I wonder what my car is worth now... Mmmmmm

No no i had the car in April and found out about its problems on here a week later i kept thinking mine would be ok but as the miles grew bigger i just couldn't go through another mad bill again and 7 years are up very soon

One garage only offered me £5500

No no i had the car in April and found out about its problems on here a week later i kept thinking mine would be ok but as the miles grew bigger i just couldn't go through another mad bill again and 7 years are up very soon

One garage only offered me £5500

Much as it pains me to say I have to agree to your logic.... I would not want to live with the uncertainty of owning a T180 outside of warranty unless it has had its engine replaced........ Good luck with your next car !