Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Hybrid Brochure Received In The Post

johalareewi

Yesterday I received a glossy mag from Mr T and this one was mainly about the new Auris Touring Sports Hybrid. The Auris and Yaris hybrids also featured a fair bit although not much about the Prius. Did anyone else get a copy?

Oh yes, almost everyone is getting one - we have had two, one for me and one for my other half, my mum got one yesterday ....

If anyone needs a copy then I will have a few to spare :laughing:

Yep, got one yesterday too, it's still unopened though - bought a car last year, don't need to get another one this year :ermm:

Isn't it just the usual quarterly Toyota magazine.

First mag I get from them in a year of ownership so that would make a bit of a strange quarter :eek: I'll have to see if I can opt out of receiving any future mags as they will just go straight in the bin anyway so no point sending them in the first place.

Isn't it just the usual quarterly Toyota magazine.

It certainly is........But this issue leans heavily toward the Hybrid Toyotas :)

First mag I get from them in a year of ownership so that would make a bit of a strange quarter.

If you look at the top right of the front cover it does say it is the Autumn edition. Used to be called 'Today Tomorrow', but has been renamed 'This Way'

Have no idea what it was called before because I've never receive one before :p still, it's been rehomed in the bin now so...

Have no idea what it was called before because I've never receive one before :p still, it's been rehomed in the bin now so...

So.......You missed some interesting information on Toyota Hybrids........Not to mention the opportunity to win an IPad and a £ 50 ITunes voucher

The magazine is always worth looking at! :)

First mag I get from them in a year of ownership so that would make a bit of a strange quarter.

If you look at the top right of the front cover it does say it is the Autumn edition. Used to be called 'Today Tomorrow', but has been renamed 'This Way'

Interesting to note that British Airways have adopted the Strapline "Today Tomorrow" on their latest TV advertisement.........Would be interesting to see what Toyota make of that!

Yesterday I received a glossy mag from Mr T and this one was mainly about the new Auris Touring Sports Hybrid. The Auris and Yaris hybrids also featured a fair bit although not much about the Prius. Did anyone else get a copy?

Don't think Toyota have ever really promoted the Prius in this country - at least not compared to the Yaris & Auris.

After I bought my first Toyota (a nearly new Corolla) in 1987 I used to receive a quarterly mag. regularly back then. Think this recent one is the first I've received through the post for many years.

We received them every quarter without fail when we bought new Corollas in 1996 and 1998. When we returned to Toyota in 2006, again the supply of the magazine resumed without any problem.

I thought you only get this mag if you've got Club Toyota membership?

May do - when we've had Toyotas, we've always renewed the Club Toyota (or equivalent) membership throughout our period of ownership. Then again, it doesn't explain why Yolina has only has this latest issue - her car is 12 months old so would have had Club Toyota or equivalent for the first year.

I didn't realise it was a quarterly mag. We are both Toyota club members and have been for years but the 'mag' appears randomly if at all. Only I got this one and that is the first for almost a year.

Quarterly?!?! Since I've had Club Toyota membership I've only ever gotten one a year!!

And usually 2-3 months just before the renewal comes up! :lol:

Still, not a major annoyance as they mostly go in the recycling bin now; The earlier ones had some interesting bits but lately they've just been glorified advertisements :(

Had the online version sent to me today.

I got the online version today, but didn't get one in the post. I haven't had a chance to loot at it yet, I'd rather look at a paper one than online. I do have Club Toyota membership renewed.