Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Big Kev

.......posts and still going strong. That milestone was passed today, mellow fembers, and much as a heck of a lot could go under the heading of Comedic Drivel, it should also be known and acknowledged to youz lot both individually and collectively that due to that what which I have learned from youz helped another new Rav buyer today make an informed decision.

So thanks from him, but mainly from me.......and if his 180 engine blaws up, it's all your faults..........

Big Kev :thumbsup:

• Like 3

B.K...... Personal trainer to the forums chuckle muscles. Here's to 5k posts ;)

i thought that might be calories today... but no, 4000 posts... :cheers:

And Sir Kevin has 4 stars now... just incase anyone missed it.. :)

It's all happening today... awaiting incoming.

FGS Liz......if you don't want any incoming, switch aff that red light.......

Witheld

B.K...... Personal trainer to the forums chuckle muscles. Here's to 5k posts ;)

Can't see it'll take more than a week or two to hit the 5k!

Many happy posting's Kevmin

Dave

• Like 1

I think I've switched it off now, honest... :blush:

Although I'm not really sure, as each time I open the tailgate it's on ? :unsure:

I think I've switched it off now, honest... :blush:

Although I'm not really sure, as each time I open the tailgate it's on ? :unsure:

Liddybiff.....FFS........throw away yer shovel and stop diggin' wummin.......now ye are admitting the red light is in yer TAILGATE.....

TMI, WHIT......?(promise.....last one....just stop feeding me......) LOL

Looking forward to the next 4000

David

I'm saying nothing about anyones back doors :naughty:

Well done big man, will you be celebrating in the pub this evening? :clap::clap::clap::clap:

I'm saying nothing about anyones back doors :naughty:

You have to be in it to win it!

I'm saying nothing about back doors, other than to say that as of today mine is electrically operated ..... :D

Nice one BK,or should that be nice 4k :g:

Heres to the next 4k :cheers:

I'm saying nothing about back doors, other than to say that as of today mine is electrically operated ..... :D

Come on now Paul, we need some photos of that very nice 4.4 of yours (don't think there are any on the photo thread yet).

Come on now Paul, we need some photos of that very nice 4.4 of yours (don't think there are any on the photo thread yet).

Will take a few tomorrow Dave, we only landed home with it at 6 o clock, it's very nice i must say.

Many conflatulations and much health to enjoy yer new moatir, Paul. Only thing recently bought here was something electric for ma wife.........a chair.

Many conflatulations and much health to enjoy yer new moatir, Paul. Only thing recently bought here was something electric for ma wife.........a chair.

Thanks Kev, 12 Volt motorised or 2000 Volt exterminator for the wife ?

Thanks Kev, 12 Volt motorised or 2000 Volt exterminator for the wife ?

Gets a lovely wee hat with it, and a wee sponge to damp her hair..."..

Better get some air freshener in Kev, I've heard that the BBQ smell takes ages to get out of fabrics!

Congrats on your 4000th post. I've had many a chuckle reading them, and burst out laughing at some of yer better ones!

Always witty, always helpful and informative, and one of the first to welcome me when I stuck my heid roond the door.

Slainge.

A major milestone there, Kev,

And just to say thanks for your kind help today on things non-RAV related other then vehicle conversion to pantechnicon :)

haha - catching up wi me then?

When you have a 5 door hinge-ridden RAV4, its easy to post posts !! Did I say we sell posts to post needers? Fence posts, gate posts, and sell thousands of them now !

many thanks fur yer help in supplying monies to increase wur ability to sell so many posts. And if ye need mair posts, we sell at a cheaper price than onywan else..... all in the best possible taste of course -

so does this mean, on reaching 8000 posts, ye'll be sportin 8 stars ? (jellyus)

• Like 1