Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tis Techstream+Mini Vci Adapter Log File

JAPCAR

I know many people already use Techstream software for diagnostic. My question is:

Is there a possibility for making log file? I mean if you get live data for few parameters, to make records any 1 or 2 seconds for 5 minutes (for example) from the engine start.

• 4 weeks later...

I found out the program itself has a record function. When live data screen opened and press red button (bottom right corner), it records 30 sec and can be seen later by pressing "Open Scan data File"...You can watch graphics mode as well.

Generally when watch all "Primary" live data, refresh is too slow (about 5sec) but if you make custom list with just few parameters (4 injectors for example), refresh rate is reasonably good, about 0.4sec.

Off topic I know but... with my Techstream I don't have an option for Avensis, I need to say the car is a Camry or something. Do you have better?

Off topic I know but... with my Techstream I don't have an option for Avensis, I need to say the car is a Camry or something. Do you have better?

I think all Chinese Mini VCI adapters and Techstream work with all Toyotas after 1996.

I don't know what your problem is but see this demo:

https://techinfo.toyota.com/techInfoPortal/staticcontent/en/techinfo/html/prelogin/docs/ts/tsUserDemo.htm

Open the Menu on the left side...

That link is brilliant. I think I will be getting the Techstream software to run on a laptop.

Mo

That link is brilliant. I think I will be getting the Techstream software to run on a laptop.

Mo

Yes it's very usefull test/diagnostic program. After you get it, shere with us you apinion and the results please.

• 4 years later...
On 11/7/2013 at 8:02 PM, JAPCAR said:

I think all Chinese Mini VCI adapters and Techstream work with all Toyotas after 1996.

I don't know what your problem is but see this demo:

https://techinfo.toyota.com/techInfoPortal/staticcontent/en/techinfo/html/prelogin/docs/ts/tsUserDemo.htm

Open the Menu on the left side...

Hello 4 all. I just bought the mini vci tecstreame and i cant finde in the program the avensis. As I see it all the models what i can select is petrol one .  When I connect the obd cable to the car and I leave the program to recognize the car, the program can t find car

Hi tihamer, welcome to TOC :smile:

Possibly the software that you have been supplied with is not originally for Europe? At any rate it will have been a cracked copy.

You can download the latest version from Toyota free https://www.toyota-tech.eu/GTS/Wizard/Step5-Software.aspx but you will require an activation licence . This is currently €5+VAT for a day or €10+VAT for a week.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links