Do Not Sell My Personal Information

No No No No Noooooooooooooooo

jaxx

I'm totally gutted for you mate - I had a similar experience in mine and cost me a fair bit to repair it on insurance. Was so glad to have it back though, as it took them absolutely ages to get the car sorted etc, and I had to potter around in a horrible old corsa - oh the shame of it!

Glad you're well though, and am sure you'll be back on the roads again soon

Best wishes

Pav :thumbsup: :group-cuddles:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jaxx

• knightrider

• Chuck04

• Kenno

Sucks dont it, i know how u guys feel, before the ts i had a gls, smashed front left corner in, ie lights inwards :crybaby: cost me 3k to fix and was outhout my car for 6 weeks

Sorry to hear about the accident ...........hope all is ok and you get back on the road soon. I know how you feel mate believe me had the same happen to me when i had my Carina, felt as sick as a dog. Good luck with the repairs.

Here's another hug just for the sake of it ;)

Sorry to hear you had a bump though, they are always a bit of a shock..glad it wasnt anything more serious.

Really sorry to hear about that Jaxx, I hope it all gets sorted for you soon!

At least you weren't hurt in any way, thats the main thing!

Its terrible when something happens to your car, I remember when I had the accident in my Matiz, when I managed to get out, I kept saying to all these people "Thats not my car, thats not my car" - I was just bewildered at this car on its side!

Anyway, we're all here to support you mate and we all hope you get your beautiful car up and running again real soon!

Take Care, All the best ((((HUGS))))

Angel

xxx

hey jaxx, keep ya chin up mate!

you wern't hurt thats THE main thing!

I know u wanted your car to be unique, but thats pushin it too far!!!

best wishes, biff

noooooooo :o

hope you get it fixed ok.

as has been said b4 glad your ok. at leats the old bill were helpful sounds like they sorted you out.

is there a bad luck gremlin on TOC? :unsure::eek:

is there a bad luck gremlin on TOC? :unsure::eek:

You've noticed it too? :help:

Rotten luck Jaxx. Get fixed soon mate!

Rich

Hey Rob, sorry to hear about this....

As long as you're ok then all the rest can be taken care of later on :yes:

All the best ;)

Kenny

cheers you guys!

will have a few piccys later.....

cheers dan, ill more than likely be in touch!

Hi rob

Dam so sorry mate. I'm just glad that you ain't hurt my friend. The car can be repair but a good friend is hard to find mate. You ain't lucky with those alloys are you mate. Lets us know how the repairs are going mate. I cant believe it mate. Everyone is having prangs on here :wacko: Whats going on :eek:

jerry!!

cheers jerry

im currently sortin a few piccys

the bottom suspension arm is wrecked! although its looking like its a simple rpeair so far............phew! but time will tell

battered wing

100_0431.jpg

wheel in the wrong place! (lovely new aloys!)

100_0432.jpg

luckily only cosmetic damage, nowt serious

100_0433.jpg

not meant to be that shape! (lower suspension arm)

100_0436.jpg

:(

nm mind rob! the important thing is ur ok!

im sure ur car will be fixed in no time at all :)

chin up lad :thumbsup:

james :)

rob damage is minimal cud of killed ya door and bumper seems like it shouldnt be too bad to sort,jus think it couldve been worse

Hi Rob, really sorry to see your car like this, just pleased you are OK! If there is anything I can do to help please give a bell on 01670 823333. I can get discounted Toyota parts to, which may help out.

Kevin

thanks kev!

your in my phonebook!

Sorry to hear it mate but glad ur okay! Doesn't look too bad but still bad enuf!

Good luck with all the repairs and there is nothing wrong with a Yaris GS! :lol:

Cheers :thumbsup:

Hi rob

Well I've seen the damage and it looks like you got of light mate. You'll be all fixed up in no time buddy :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Doesn't look too bad, i've done worse in me old one but that should of been writen off as it ended uip having a new engine cause i cracked the other one in half :P

Shouldn't take too long to fix... get rid of that nasty yellow thing though, prolly look better on bricks :)

Mat

Nasty - hope it gets sorted out cheaply. I'm liking the wheel though. Might try and get hold of 3 more space saver wheels and give it a go - it'll lower the car without messing with the suspension. Genius.

Nasty - hope it gets sorted out cheaply. I'm liking the wheel though. Might try and get hold of 3 more space saver wheels and give it a go - it'll lower the car without messing with the suspension. Genius.

just not allowed to go over 35mph :lol::lol::wacko:

Unlucky dude. I've done that in my old banger (luckily). But even so you kinda get that sinking feeling. And then its like, if only! i'd just gone a bit slower, I coulda saved myself £300.

But, these things happen.