Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Quotes For Shocks Installation

Titto

Hopefully next month i'll be in a position to buy the blistein or spax shocks and springs i've mentioned before...

Does anyone have any ideas as to how much i can expect to pay for someone to install these???

Theres loads of other things i need to do (hopefully from Rogue) like lexus rears, rev5 spoiler, side skirts, full re-spray (ouch!), port polishing, maybe a remus exhaust etc etc, but the shocks are more than <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?>ed...i actually dont think theres any rubber bushings left after the noises and bangs my car makes.....

Cheers

Adam :thumbsup:

Did ours in about 3 hours, it's a easy job so a garage shouldn't charge you more than this in hours Doe's that make sense??

Hey matey, I am getting my springs and shox fitted next Tuesday, it gona cost me 80-100 squid. It's the usual going price for susp swap.

I was expecting it to be much much more than that...

Are you getting the bushes replaced too? I dont know whether to get the standard toyota ones or some trd ones (£50.00 each - ouch)...

Thanks

Adam

Mister 2, is there anything else i need to order to your knowledge - im getting the new shocks, springs and bushes all round - Will that be all thats required or do i need to buy more stuff too???

hey mate, so the suspensions gone? sounds like ther are some reasonable prices for replacements. just sprayed my sills and eventually got new alloys off 97 model, only 15's but look mint. keep in touch. ja :rolleyes:

Mister 2, is there anything else i need to order to your knowledge - im getting the new shocks, springs and bushes all round - Will that be all thats required or do i need to buy more stuff too???

Hey Titto, well, I got a Spax susp kit, comprising shox and springs. I also ordered new bump stops and the rubber boots which go over the top of the shox. The ones I got were all in one universal fitting,that is the bump stop and boot were 1 piece. They cost 26 quid a pair I think, so 52 quid front and rear. I also ordered anti-roll bar bushes(polyurethane ones,same as bump stops) These were 14 quid each(28 a pair). Also, I ordered clear side repeaters and clear front indicators. I was expecting normal clear lenses, but they were the newer crystal clear lenses, WICKED!! The side repts were 22 a pair, last week on E:BAY, some one sold a pair of these for 31 quid!!! The crystal fronts were 50 quid a pair. Cool huh. If ne1 wants some, but can't get them as cheap as these prices, then contact me, and I can get some for you and post them to you, just add postage.

Mister 2, where did you order all that from? I could do with some idea for the bushes and bump stops too thanks!

CHeers

Adam

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links