Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ecu Repair

Sue B

I am new to this forum and a relatively new owner of a gorgeous Rav 4 (2002 automatic) in the past

two weeks the engine management light came on and there was a clonking sound when going from neutral into drive suitably gutted I wondered what on earth it was but I did some research regarding the above topic on this site and was lucky enough to find out from this forum about a garage in surrey that repair the fault for you.

After speaking to several tossers at different garages locally and the local main dealer down in Kent where we live they were all talking in telephone numbers to us regarding repair prices, we found them and spoke to the owner there he was extremely knowledgable and said that it is a known fault he said they send the ecu away for repair and hopefully it will cure it, it was really nice to find someone who was genuine and not just after ripping you off we had varying views of what was wrong with my lovely RAV4 from needing a whole new gearbox to needing various sensors.

I just wanted to tell you of my good experience and let you know that not everyone is out to rip you off, there are some genuine people out there albeit that it is rare !

I would not hesitate to take my car there again even though we live many miles away on the Kent coast and it was even all washed and hoovered out too now that's what I call service I am one happy bunny and my lovely RAV drives beautifully job done.

• Like 2

Welcome to TOC Sue good to hear that you got good result here. The rules of the forum are quite strict about plugging

a business, but as long as you have no connection to said business and so not spamming it I think you will get away

With naming them on here. After all we hear about plenty of places which give bad service on here it would be a change

To hear about the good uns.

• Like 1

Well until we get our dealer rating section back (Steeeeeeve? ;)) these sorts of post are the next best thing :)

• Like 1