Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2014 Prius Pics

barrycoll

Hi Barry

!Removed! glad i've just bought the Auris Hybrid Excel lol

I would like a Toyota Plug In but it is expensive and has no spare wheel or even a space for one. I think the new Japeneese Plug In two tone looks OK.

Stompe does your new Auris Hybrid have a spare wheel, if not is there a space for one? It looks a very nice car and may be my next purchase depending on the price etc of the Gen 4 Prius when it comes to UK. Look forward to reading what you think of your new Auris.

I would like a Toyota Plug In but it is expensive and has no spare wheel or even a space for one. I think the new Japeneese Plug In two tone looks OK.

Stompe does your new Auris Hybrid have a spare wheel, if not is there a space for one? It looks a very nice car and may be my next purchase depending on the price etc of the Gen 4 Prius when it comes to UK. Look forward to reading what you think of your new Auris.

Sorry Barry for barging in on your thread

Hiya Chris

I have not got one as yet but it is on order but I had one out for a day and a half and I quite liked it. It has no spare just some gunk. I am not really that bothered as I am in Toyota Club and if I have got a puncture they will get the call. It is a much better ride in the Auris, better screwed together than the Prius and very comfortable to drive. As I have stated previous I was disappointed with the Generation 3 facelift. I thought I would never consider the Auris but I liked the new shape so hence why I have bought one.

Hardly worthy of the phrase

• Like 1