Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Iq Car Mats

harlia

Hi i bought some new car mats from eBay but i cant fix them they dont look like the right ones has any one had this problem I gave my right details in about my car :(

many thanks

Hello Harlia - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

A picture of the mats would help identify whether they are the right ones.

• Like 1

Iv tryed to down load the photo but i cant ,anyways they have 2 round holes in each front mat thank you for your reply

Moved to the IQ club.

• 4 weeks later...

I got my car mats from uk car mats they are far superior in the prestige material and i had mine embroidered on both front mats here is a link to them Toyota Car Mats they came within a couple of days and they look fantastic in my car

• Like 1

You need a pair of plastic retaining things which go through the holes and fix to a built in position under the front seats.

Normally these clips come with extra mats, at least the ones I have bought, but a Toyota dealership should have them or get them for you.

John

• 1 month later...

They are rubbish, its a real dimwit design that you have to tip the mats upside down almost to unclip them.

This of course tips the dirt etc from them onto the floor, which is the idea of being able to remove the mats to clean them.

Der !

don't know about the Iq but on the Avensis the design of the retaining clip changed for the 2012 model year on - from the "peg" type (on the left in the photo) to a rotating clip.

you can see the 2 types in this photo

post-72202-0-27166700-1388825636.jpeg

• Like 1

Guess the hole on the peg mats are smaller and wont fit over the twist/turn version of the retainer.
Mine get broken by the car cleaing peiople because the dont initially see the clips and just grab the mats and yenk them out. I always forget to un-hook them before going there

David

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Where can you get the carpet clips from online chaps? Part number? Any clues? thanks.

• Like 1

Toyota dealer. Alternatively send Parts King a personal message stating what you want.

• Like 1

The IQ has a bespoke mat fixing which are different to the listing above. The correct clips are available from Toyota:

Singularly: PZ410-I0350-01

Set of 4 : PZ410-I0350-02 ( Both front mats in IQ clip down )

• Like 1