Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Here It Is!corolla Facelift 2004

konstantinos80

Screw all the japenese/europe designs, I prefer the american corolla.

photo_2.jpg

I have a Japanese E10 import (4EFE) and I totally agree that E10s are the best looking cars on the market (out of corollas)!

And my car tends to scrape the speed bumps occasionally after being lowered + alloys upgrade. :yes:

when will the new corolla be for sale in garages?

thinking of buying a d4d 2.0 litre saloon now, or does any1 think i should wait???

is the saloon available in the new model?

what changes r there apart from the front appearance - please mail me gerardduffy@hotmail.com

On sale very soon (i.e. next few weeks) as stock of pre-minor change car very low. Dealers not aware of this as yet, I think, so don't shout at them for telling you otherwise.

thanks for getting back to me there.

is the car available in saloon and hatchback?? think its just saloon is it. Do you reckon the price of the older models will FALL any? will the hatchback?

We sell tiny numbers of saloon and estate in the UK - just not what UK buyers want. Car mainly three and five door hatchback and of course the new Corolla Verso (that ar is the main reason why few people buy estate versions since it answers all those needs plus a good few more.

Scott

y does everyone like hatchbacks???? imo they look crap and have hardly any boot space, its a lose lose situation... maybe apart from weight but then u can get a bigger engine to compensate.....and who cares bout fuel economy and pollution? thats for all the hippys out there...lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links