Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Roadside Assistance Renewal

Londoner1656

I have just renewed my Roadside Assistance cover for the second time, and for the second time they have deprived me of 8 days' cover.

The previous cover ends on 25th October 2013, but the new cover starts on 18th October 2013 and ends on 17th October 2014.

Last year, I phoned and protested, and they corrected it and sent me a new card - now they have done it again, so I guess I must make another call on their premium 0844 enquiry number to get it sorted out again.

It's about time they got this right.

When I had my current Auris and needed to transfer my existing roadside assistance to the new car, Club Toyota (as it was then) were very good and the transfer had no part month reduction to take account of the differing end dates - eg the balance remaining was approx 11.25 months and the transfer was for the full 12 months.

• Like 1

Having recently sold one of our Toyotas I phoned to cancel the breakdown cover on it which had 4 months left (hoping I might get a few £ back). They offered to transfer the whole 4 months onto the other car. Deal done and they sent new cards with the new dates too.