Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auris Hybrid 2010 (60) Alloy Specs

farenheit

Ok, ive looked everywhere for this information and even asked toyota who have told me that they only have part numbers???

I currently have 17 inch toyota rims on my auris hsd but damaged one beyond repair :'(

However i was looking to get the new grey looking 5 spoke alloy wheels that come standard on the 2011 auris (1st gen) but wanted to know if they'd fit my vehicle. I currently have 5 spoke silver.

My car with the rims:

http://postimg.org/image/leg38e7v7/

My car above has the rims in silver (from factory) however the ones that come with the same auris (2011) now are dark grey in colour. These are the ones id like to fit, will these fit?

Is the Hybrid Auris hub/brakes the same size as the normal auris (07-11) or are they different?

Does anyone have the information to hand regarding the actual specs of the rims?

i,e

Bore size, ET, PCD etc

Will the following specs of an alloy wheel fit:

7X17 ET50 PCD 5X114.3 BORE 60.1

Looking forward to your help.

Anyone?

No ones changed their rims on their Auris (1st Gen) Hybrids?

I find that hard to believe :dontgetit:

If they are of the same generation then they are the same wheel just grey. The part number will be different though

Alex

• 2 months later...

... Will the following specs of an alloy wheel fit:

7X17 ET50 PCD 5X114.3 BORE 60.1 ...

Yeap, they will do fit, prefacelift or facelift Auris, hybrid or not (and I think new Auris too), have same wheel specifications.

... Will the following specs of an alloy wheel fit:

7X17 ET50 PCD 5X114.3 BORE 60.1 ...

Yeap, they will do fit, prefacelift or facelift Auris, hybrid or not (and I think new Auris too), have same wheel specifications.

Does the prius and auris hybrid have different wheel fitment then? Prius is stated as 5x100 for the 3rd gen. So you would assume as the wheel design being similar that the Auris Hybrid would be the same fitment.

All generations of Prius have 5x100 indeed, but Auris has 5x114.3 .

All generations of Prius have 5x100 indeed, but Auris has 5x114.3 .

Thanks for clearing that Tavy. So in theory the lexus ct200h alloys (18" or 19") should fit the Auris?

according to wheelfitment.eu the Lexus CT200h is 5x100 - same as Prius but not Auris & centre bore is also different. To see a list of cars with similar fitment see:

http://www.wheelfitment.eu/car/Toyota/Auris%20(2007%20-%202012)/

You're welcome Ammo, Scott gave you correct answer (thanks for the link, very usefull site!), as you see CT wheels don't fit Auris, but Prius and Urban Cruiser.

I prefer oem wheels really! Don't fancy aftermarket really.

Noticed that the new Lexus IS have the same fitment so maybe some options there!

Nice find and a bargain - well spotted.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice rims, and very good price ! It's worth buying the 5th rim for 60 quid extra.

I am almost tempted to get them for myself as I like the dark grey finish.

I am almost tempted to get them for myself as I like the dark grey finish.

I've been to see these wheels in Stoke on Trent. Unfortunately a different shade of grey to my wheels. I was after one for the one I kerbed.